PDA

View Full Version : A Glimmer of Hope

Inquisitor Tremayne
09-10-2010, 10:31 AM
I am looking for one more player for my online Star Wars Infinities Dark Times game. For those who do not know what Infinities is, it is a sort of "What If?" scenario based in the Star Wars galaxy. The Dark Times is the period between Episodes III and Episode IV. In this campaign something happened in Episode III so now Emperor Vader rules the Empire and his acolytes continue to furiously hunt down and eradicate the Jedi!

We have been playing this same campaign for a few years and we are currently level 10. The Party is made up of a Human Soldier/Elite Trooper, Human Noble/Scoundrel, Wookiee Jedi, and a Miraluka Jedi (my GM NPC). We also have a Human Scout whos player is currently MIA, so we need a player to replace him.

I have a play by post campaign thread area set up so you can read up on the campaign. Here is the link: http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/130-A-Glimmer-of-Hope

We play every other Monday night 7-11pm eastern time.

If interested send me a pm or reply to this listing. I do have a host of house rules so you'll have to get that file and what-not.

Thanks