PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Area Outstanding Game Masters

ronpyatt
09-02-2010, 08:07 AM
Do you know of any GM's in the greater Dallas area that stand out in your mind as a creative, enthusiastic, innovative, unorthodox, dedicated, obsessive, fun, creepy, outstanding, or (... fill-in-the-blank ...) GM?

If you think they deserve an award for their performance, would you nominate them for such an award?

Vikai
09-11-2010, 04:24 PM
I vote for myself for creating a world environment full of many side quests like a trading quest, unique items befitting the world the campaign is based off of ^__^

Side note though, this is a grand Idea! I cannot wait to read what ideas others come up with. When my players reach the exciting parts of my campaign, I hope I can share the different things that have been implemented.

ronpyatt
09-21-2010, 11:48 PM
Sounds fantastic. I love intricate settings with side quests! What would be the one, two, or three word phrase that your players would describe your GMing?

Dallas does have memorable GM's. Some have moved away, but I can think of a few that are still around here. There's Andy (dynamic), Marcus (dedicated), Cheshire (entertaining), Sanbalet (meticulous), Carlos (adventurous), Kevin (generous), Clay (connected), and I've heard about others like Charles, Andrea, Katy, and Evie. Some of these GM's are even on this site.

I know there are more GM's that I'm forgetting and that other players know about.