PDA

View Full Version : First time GMing....LF tips, tricks, ANY advice!

Tigerlord
08-29-2010, 01:29 PM
Hello all,

I am new to the forum, new to WoD and GMing. Terrible I know, but here is my plight. I would REALLY REALLY love to play a werewolf game. However, I can't seem to find anyone running one, everyone wants to play DnD4th....So I would like to GM a game, because I know that other people probably want to play or try it too. I am reading in the books, trying to get an idea of how this game works, so that I might at least know the basics (I'll probably run a WOD game with nothing too special right off the bat to see how it is without supernatural players to start).

I've got the place and time in mind, Roanoke, Virginia Western Community College for anyone whos local, and on Thursday nights (my last class gets out at 2:30-ish and have the rest of the night free to play with). I would post a bulletin later when I have the plot set up or whatever it is I need to get players, aiming for just 4-6 others.

So, thats basically all the information I have, not really sure how to go about much of anything, any other GMs I know are usually too busy (when I'm not) to even ever talk to. Any sort of help would be appreciated. I would love to play this game, even it means having to GM.