PDA

View Full Version : For the Love of the Game

Ninesling
08-27-2010, 10:54 AM
I am hoping to start a modern d20 campaign online utilizing Penandpapergames chat room and Obsidian Portal. I am looking for 4-6 committed players who are creative and love to role play/puzzle solve. There will be combat, but the frequency of encounters will really depend upon the group. There will be additional home brewed feats, abilities, and skills available to PCs throughout the game in addition to combat mechanics of my own imagining. I don't like giving away too much in my game descriptions but the theme is pretty much as follows

"You are attending MonCon, a convention hosted by Monsoon Entertainment the makers of your favorite must play MMORPG. This three day weekend of gaming love allows the company to show off all their newest ideas to fans and industry insiders alike. Out of the 15 thousand attendees you are one of the lucky to be approached by a Monsoon employee to test out their new top secret game still in development. Many rumors have been swirling about all weekend about a new ultimate gaming experience but nothing has been unveiled on the trade floor so you jump at the chance. You had no idea what you were getting into. "

I am a laid back GM who is open to new ideas and plenty of player input, I am not a rules lawyer. I am looking to start this game asap so let me know if you want in. You can email me here or at sarahninesling [at] gmail [dot] com for more details. You may use this free generator http://www.pathguy.com/d20modern.htm to roll up a character