PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.5 in the Twin Cities

Raventree
08-21-2010, 12:17 PM
Guys,
I am looking to join or start a new group in the twin cities. Me and a friend of mine were part of a group that moved on to other systems, so we would like to return to our roots with D&D 3.5. If there are any players or DMs that are interested, let me know.
We would be looking to play on Fridays and Saturdays typically so that roleplaying doesn't cause problems for people that have to get up early for work.
There are two of us and we could be players or I could DM. I have DM'd a lot in the past, but it has been a while, so I would gladly take a player's seat to get back in the swing of things.

Donikage
03-03-2011, 01:05 AM
Hi there, this is mostly for the admins. The location this thread shows up in screwy, it placed it for me as 3 miles from Twin Cities Road in Galt, California, 20 minutes south of Sacramento. Any fix for this? I almost cried when I saw a game within drunken staggering distance of home!

Tiburon
07-13-2013, 10:42 AM
I am looking for a game presently I have been playing for ten years off and on my email is pearlator1@yahoo.com please contact me if you have a game up and running