PDA

View Full Version : [Eclipse Phase] New Landscape GM Screen

trechriron
08-21-2010, 08:47 AM
Compiled from the GM Hack Pack and Sunward Hack Pack, with some new tables created by yours truly, my remix GM screen is finally finished! :-D

You can download it on my website (under downloads/Eclipse Phase or via the front page Newest Downloads) - http://www.10nw-web.com

I also have a landscape character sheet with 3 x 5 card printouts to easily record different morphs and IDs. Available in the Eclipse Phase downloads section!

cliff
08-23-2010, 05:49 PM
Stupendous, thanks! Looks like it'll work real well in the GM screen I got from Pegasus that just takes any inserts.

trechriron
08-24-2010, 04:44 PM
Stupendous, thanks! Looks like it'll work real well in the GM screen I got from Pegasus that just takes any inserts.

That was the idea! :-D Oh, and you're welcome. Go boldly into the dark future!

Fergusbarker
09-14-2010, 02:45 AM
That is GREAT! When (if) I get my eclipse phase game going I know where to turn!

But in all seriousness I do think it is a really good screen!

Dytrrnikl
11-02-2010, 05:56 AM
Great screen!!! The more I get into Eclipse Phase, the more I simultaneously love the setting as well as want to take a proverbial 20 pound sledge to the creators. It completely and totally trumps a far future, hard sci-fi setting I've been working on for a few years now. Sadly for me, Eclipse Phase covers everything I've done and then some. I hadn't fleshed out the after effects of the Singularity concept anywhere near as integrated into the setting as the creators of Eclipse Phase have...Awesome, awesome, setting is all I have to say.

trechriron
11-03-2010, 03:12 PM
I seriously love it. I love it so much, it's hard to prep and run other games. :-D