PDA

View Full Version : Elder Elemental Evil

dracosian23
08-15-2010, 08:27 PM
We currently have 4 players and are looking to add 1 to 2 more. We have a half-orc barbarian, a tiefling invoker, a dragonborn paladin, and an eladrin warlord. The campaign uses all the background through 4 editions focused around the Cult of the Elder Elemental Eye( or Evil). The characters are 3rd level halfway to 4th level. The are currently crawling through a sewer/water system beneath a city dealing with a cult dedicated to Olhydra.

Harliquinn
08-16-2010, 12:01 PM
Which Saturdays do you play? For instance would you be playing this coming Saturday? The reason I ask is that I am in a Sat campaign every other week and would need to make sure this one was on alternate weekends. also is this the Temple of Elemental Evil campaign published by wotc?
Thanks, John

dracosian23
08-16-2010, 04:40 PM
Hi John,

The next game is on August 28th. No, it's not the Temple of Elemental Evil. I just used all the various versions as inspiration.(I've been playing for thirty years.) They are dealing with a resurgent cult.
Thanks, Todd

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

The next game is Saturday, August 28th.