PDA

View Full Version : Call to arms...

Ghostmaker
08-09-2010, 03:55 PM
Greetings...

I'm in need of assistance on two fronts and i was hoping to get some help from the Indie publishers and ethusiasts out there...

One: I'm putting together a local meetup group in the DFW area, north of it actually, with workshops pertaining to character creation, story writing, campaign setting creation, free for download games, etc...i'm also going to be demo-ing new games and systems to introduce new players to various genres and systems that aren't WotC published, or d20 driven...if any publishers out there would like to have generous gamer feedback for playtesting let me know and i'll definitely offer it up at our meetings...

Two: I'm going to be running a few adventures from various games at Texicon '11 in Ft. Worth next May...its quite a ways off, but i was hoping to focus on Indie games this year to avoid the crunch of D&D and Pathfinder and the like...I've already got a Swords and Wizardry game and Mysterious Circumstances game on the books, but i was looking for other ideas that i might cover a few other genres...any ideas?