PDA

View Full Version : Aushalt

DM_Running_Farland_3.5
08-05-2010, 08:33 AM
I'm homebrewing an entire campaign world for eventual publication. I am looking for both designers and developers to join (this is for fun/experience, not for money). Players and GMs are needed. You will be able to read what is going on and when the play testing starts, you can come on board for that, too. We will be doing play testing online at first, but once the campaign is developed enough, we will be doing it in pen and paper sessions, as well.

Please PM me if you would like to join. When doing so, please tell me how you will be contributing. I will be counting on you to do so. You will also be held to secrecy. While I am not publishing this for money (unless someone wants to pay me for it) I will be very upset if someone were to take my ideas without asking.

DM_Running_Farland_3.5
08-06-2010, 10:35 PM
If you are worried about the rules constantly changing, don't. I am not adding many new rules, just new flavor.
All I want from you is to play-by-post as you can (sometimes in a dedicated time-slot, but other times as you get around to it) and to tell me what you like/don't like about the campaign so far.