PDA

View Full Version : Dan's HomeBrew Oak LAwn, IL

gambler
08-03-2010, 01:26 AM
Hey Everyone I am looking for a few novice to intermediate players for a new campaign I am looking at Starting. D&D 3.5. I will be using modules along with some of my own stuff. I am not new to the game but its been a while since I was a DM. I have 2-3 players now and would like 1-2 more players. I would also be open to rotating as a DM if someone wanted to DM and play or try out their Dm ability. If interested you can send me a message and we can meet up and or talk I also play in a few other games that are looking for players. The day and time is not set and is flexible so lets talk gaming.

gambler
09-13-2010, 03:03 AM
Well it looks as if this game might start sooner than later. We are looking at playing on Tuesday at 5pm-9pm. The max run time would be 10pm because people have to work the next day. I think I have 4 players for sure and am seeking one more. The game will go from level 1-12 at least. It will not be a fast paced leveling game. It will be a mix of combat and roleplaying. It is a homebrew campaign world. I am not looking for power gamers if you read the above statement. I also am not looking for people to argue rules all night. If you are new to D&D or have not played in a while this would be a great game for you. Get back to me if interested.

Drist
09-26-2010, 11:16 AM
Dan,

Haven't heard from you in a while and I'm writing to see how you are doing and what your playing and when your playing. That is, of course, if your playing at all these days. I've lost a group and I'm a wayward gamer looking for a home. Please let me know what your doing because I'm itching for some action.

Irvin

gambler
09-27-2010, 02:04 PM
Irvin,
We are playing at my home on tuesday nights. We start at about 5pm and play till 9pm. I am not sure if you are able to play this night or could get transportation out here. I have room for 1-2 players. Sorry to hear your games broke up. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Drist
09-28-2010, 10:07 AM
Dan,

I'm actually playing on Tuesday afternoon from 1:30 PM to 6:00 PM so, I wouldn't be able to join you but thanks for the invite. Is there another day you might have open where we could gather together?

Irvin

gambler
02-07-2011, 04:49 PM
Bump... Also the game day is now on Sunday Evenings in Oak Lawn. I would love to get 1-2 more players since the group is at 3 now. We are not looking for power gamer rule junkies that like to argue. Read the first post. For more info send me a message or reply here.

Drist
02-08-2011, 09:59 AM
What are you guys doing on Saturday afternoons? I have a group in Hobart, IN who are looking for some more players. What do you think about hooking up on that day?

gambler
02-09-2011, 06:22 PM
I am not doing much of anything on Saturday afternoons at this time. What game are you playing on Saturday? What time and how many players are there? I can talk to the other guys and see if they are looking for a game on Saturday? just let me know

Drist
02-10-2011, 10:45 AM
The game is a D&D 3.5 home brew campaign based on "The Death Gate Cycle" series of books. The time we're looking at starting is 1 PM and we have 7 people for this one however, this is a biweekly game and on other Saturdays there's only 5 of us which is why we're looking for more regular players.

All characters are human and are starting at 5th level. I hope this doesn't scare you off.

Milliken
02-10-2011, 02:49 PM
Hey Gambler it's been a little while since I've played but I would be interested in joining. It would have to be on a Wed or Thurs though since I work every other night during the week.

gambler
02-11-2011, 10:30 AM
Milliken I sent you a message re-guarding the game. If for some reason you don't get it just reply here. I will send another message.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

Drist I might be able to do that on Saturdays if its bi-weekly game. Is it a point buy or roll for stats? Human is fine with me. What time do you play till 1pm till? 5th level is fine with me also. You have 7 players in the group? Or you have 5 and want 7? That part was a little unclear for me. You guys are playing tomorrow the 12th of Feb. I am not sure if I could play this week but maybe next week.

Drist
02-12-2011, 11:00 AM
The game will run from 1 PM to 7 PM and your rolling for your stats. We have 6 players and 1 GM for this game this week. Next week however, we'll be down to 4 players and 1 GM.

Goose_Is_Awesome
07-13-2012, 01:53 AM
Still looking for players? I'm a newb looking for DnD experience before heading back to college early august.