PDA

View Full Version : Faith and Betrayal

Taddow
07-30-2010, 05:26 PM
Hello Everyone! I am looking for additional players in Anchorage, Alaska that are interested in joining an existing Dark Heresy/Deathwatch campaign. We are a laid back group (between the ages of 24-35) that tries to meet weekly (two-three times a month). I you are interested feel free to email me and I'll answer any questions that you have. New players are welcome.

relsteg
07-31-2010, 07:21 PM
Salutations and greetings,

I am interested in talking to you more about your campaign to see if we would be a good fit. I have been playing RPGs for over 30 years with lots of different game systems. Though by far the most heavily played is DND. I prefer goo role playing to just a hack and slash game. I can get that on line these days. Since moving to Anchorage about 4 years ago, I have not found a game that is a good fit. I have not played Dark Heresy or any of the Warhammer 40K RPGs though I do like a good space adventure. If want to meet and discuss this further, I would be happy to. I work a 8-5 M-F job so I can commit to a weekly game. On rare occasions I do have to travel for the job. The last business trip was to Guam for 4 weeks to install a new software system and get the staff up and running on it. There are no plans in the immediate future for me to travel but that can change if the company wins new contracts. Just wanting you to know of the possibility in case this is a deal breaker for you.
Cheers,
Ken