PDA

View Full Version : Companions of Azlant

laughing.goblin
07-30-2010, 11:12 AM
Taldor, ancient Kingdom in the east, rich in history and glory. But also rich in Azlanti artifacts. What might be learnt of the dead god? What objects of his power might be found? Journey into the World's End Mountains on a quest to find out.

Ancient runed coins, powerful artifact swords, sole survivors of fallen empires, all such, and more, in pursuit if a dead god, and the order of knights that served him.

Sound interesting to you? We recently lost a few players to work commitments, and would like to feel the empty chairs. We play at my home in Battleground, Wa. every other Saturday or so, from 4pm until 10pm. Pathfinder rules, set in the Pathfinder Chronicles Campaign Setting, with a few minor house rules.

Please respond to this thread, send me a private message, or email me (conor [at] mac [dot] com

marronnin
07-31-2010, 09:05 AM
I am interested in your game. I live down in Fisher's Landing, so not too far away. I've been away from PnP gaming for awhile but am looking to get back into it. Lots of experience with various systems, and I like a good mix of combat and roleplay. Thanks.

florent
07-31-2010, 10:17 AM
Hi there,

I live in Fisher's landing as well, and am interested. I'm an experienced rpg gamer in general, in various systems and I currently GM an online homebrew Cyberpunk game in French (I'm bilingual so hopefully my accent won't be a problem :o ). I played a bit of 3.0,3.5 and 4e DnD in the last few years, but have no direct experience with Pathfinder. However I heard great things about it and would like to give it a shot.

marronnin : looks like we're neighbors !

laughing.goblin
08-04-2010, 02:49 AM
Meeting with a couple folks this week, but always looking for more possible players, so /bump

HPLgamer
03-25-2011, 06:25 AM
Hey, if your still looking for more players, I am currently in the salmon creek area. I've played for around 2 years, and have played pathfinder for a few games.

laughing.goblin
03-26-2011, 12:00 PM
We are full for the moment, but I'll definitely get in touch if a seat opens up.