PDA

View Full Version : And now for something completely different!

Atraus
07-28-2010, 12:05 PM
Hey all.
Wanted to let the community know about a group of us here in the AlMcPisco who are getting a game together for some different systems. Too many good games like SWSE, Savage Worlds, D20 Modern, etc. go unplayed because we are too busy killing the dragon and saving the world. We intend to remedy that by playing some of these games as well as others (suggest them by all means). If you're a normal person who is not a douche and who likes to game with others in a relaxed atmosphere, then we'd love to hear from you.
To review, the qualifications are:
1. Be a normal person who happens to have a dorky hobby.
2. Do not be a douche.
If you can meet those rigorous standards, then drop me a line at atraus@aol.com and we can discuss what's possible. Look forward to hearing from you.:)
And yes, I know it's lame to have an aol email address.

klynnholt
06-03-2011, 10:46 PM
Hi! My husband and I are both pretty new to the area and to role playing games. Actually, he has some pretty good experience, but I'm pretty much brand new. We're 22 and 23, pretty easy-going (if shy) and would love to find someone willing to teach us the stuff we can't teach ourselves. We're both willing to GM once we're more comfortable with the game. Let me know on AIM if you get the chance- Enchantress4629.

I know this went up a long dang time ago, but if you're still looking for players, we'd love to hear from you. Use the code PPG2008 so I know you're not a total creeper.