PDA

View Full Version : Entangled in Choices

HobbitGuy1420
07-20-2010, 03:45 PM
Losing 2 of the players in my tabletop Changeling: the Lost game, and seeking to replace them with new blood. The game emphasizes roleplay and character, with combat usually only one of the options (if it is even an option) to overcome the various problems the characters will face.

The game is what I would call adventurous horror, with possibilities for action and adventure but a dark and difficult tone throughout. The themes of the campaign are difficult choices and unforseen consequences, and I will seek to reinforce those themes throughout gameplay, along with the standard Changeling themes of beautiful madness.

The game meets the first Saturday of the month in the evening (7 PM on) and the third Saturday of the month in the afternoon and evening (2 PM on). The game has just started, and so play is at (or barely above) a base-creation power level. Please ask any further questions!

AnarchoPunk
06-28-2011, 06:07 PM
So, I may not be super interested in Changeling, but I am wicked close. We should certainly be in some sort of contact, if not for this game, then for the next.