PDA

View Full Version : DC Heroes (Mutants and Masterminds 3rd ed. )

RyuDraconis
07-18-2010, 04:31 AM
Looking for some potential players for a DC Heroes campaign on Mondays (though this is subject to change) with a time yet to be determined. The game is still in its planning phase but I would like to take this time to extend an invite to any interested parties who might be wanting to join in. The games power level will be around 10-12 but will have the characters be teens struggling with High school, while dealing with their super heroic identities. You think saving the world is hard? try doing finals for Math class!

Anyone interested please contact me at email RyuDraconis@gmail.com OR on Aol instant messenger screen name RyuDraconis (preferred) if you dont have AIM please email me first and I will arrange an alternate method of contact. Hope this catches your eye and hope well get some players. Till then, happy gaming!

Ryu

RyuDraconis
07-19-2010, 04:39 PM
Update: I have two players for Monday around 4-5 pm pst, one spot is open for those interested

kytanos
07-19-2010, 06:31 PM
I may be interested, depends. Do you plan to use voip? Ive found it add's alot of the sociability and pace of online games.

If so I have the perfect character already ready, crapload of plothooks that are holdable until the gm determines to use them, right age range, and a nice "Comicy" background.

RyuDraconis
07-19-2010, 07:18 PM
I may be interested, depends. Do you plan to use voip? Ive found it add's alot of the sociability and pace of online games.

If so I have the perfect character already ready, crapload of plothooks that are holdable until the gm determines to use them, right age range, and a nice "Comicy" background.

I actually have most of my experience using mIRC, and am the most comfortable with its features, don't often use voice chat along with it. Though if you have a character idea please don't hesitate to contact me and we can add you in.

kytanos
07-19-2010, 09:12 PM
I think Ill see how it goes then. If you dont mind.

Ive had some text games is brain breakingly slow, and some decent paced. I'd like to see the pace.

RyuDraconis
07-19-2010, 11:12 PM
I think Ill see how it goes then. If you dont mind.

Ive had some text games is brain breakingly slow, and some decent paced. I'd like to see the pace.

Contact me on AIM and Ill give you the forum name then for when we start

RyuDraconis
07-24-2010, 01:17 PM
OK, we are now full up, thank you all who expressed interest!

WolfmanRawr
08-04-2010, 04:15 PM
If an open spot comes up, I wouldnt hesitate to join your group.