PDA

View Full Version : World of Aeune

mercury00
07-11-2010, 12:42 PM
Homebrew DnD 4.0 world looking for a few players to fill our ranks. The campaign is yet to start, with everyone at level 1, so we're newbie friendly. In fact we'd prefer friendly and mature adults over a deep background experience in gaming. Even if you are a power-gamer, but don't take yourself too seriously, you should have a good time too. We have a google site to show a little information about the campaign here: http://sites.google.com/site/worldofaeune/ We like to enjoy games with entertaining narratives that are fun to explore by role-playing the main characters, where combat and storytelling come in equal measure. At least that's the idea. Ping us if you're interested and live in the Bay Area.

mercury00
07-20-2010, 11:26 PM
Also, we're having our first session (for this campaign) this Saturday, the 24th of July.

LincolnGeertsen
07-21-2010, 02:03 PM
I'm interested, send me a private message of any rules/restrictions you've got, and what time you're meeting on saturday. also, are you using gametable or maptool or something? or is it a face to face game? if it is a live game face to face around a table I cannot join, but if it's an online game I can. please send me a message with some details!

thanks!

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

oh poo. it isn't online... :[... you should make it an online game... :(

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

I'm living in Santa Cruz right now and I have no vehicle, so me getting up there is impossible. :(

mercury00
09-10-2011, 02:29 PM
This is a follow up to last year's post about our game. We've gone to full online only gaming - via d20pro (you don't need to buy a license, I have many open guest slots). Our gaming schedule shows up on our website: http://sites.google.com/site/worldofaeune/world-of-aeune-home/about-aeune/Busy-Times-Calendar

mercury00
10-11-2012, 10:07 PM
Hello all Pen and Paper gamers,

Our game is beginning a new 1st level players online only game every thursday night at 7:30 pacific time. PM me if you're interested.