PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Campaign in San Francisco, Mission District

JibberFisch
07-10-2010, 07:43 PM
This is a campaign I'm hoping to start by the beginning of August. I'm currently looking for players who fit into our group and have a good dynamic with the current players and myself. We're science dorks in our early and mid twenties and probably the best fits for the group would be about the same. The existing players are new to role playing games, and I wouldn't mind shepherding other newbies along with them.

I'm hoping to meet weekly on a Monday, Thursday, or Sunday evening, most likely a Thursday evening. It will be a casual game, and if necessity strikes, I won't mind if you miss a session every once in a while.

The campaign will take place in a world that I've made up- a marriage of magic and steampunk, focused heavily on a intricate environment in which to create interesting and perhaps comical characters. I have few rules that aren't breakable, but I do request that players stick with core races and classes only and play characters of their own gender. We'll roll up characters together on the first session so that I can help out with that process.

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message.