PDA

View Full Version : The Six Corners of the World

cosmonette
07-10-2010, 11:03 AM
I'm looking to start a campaign using a GM created world called Mesiterra, a campaign setting I like to describe as alternate mediterranean fantasy. The campaign background is, in a nutshell: A war has raged across the lands of Mesiterra for the last 30 years, as the armies of Ouranos have poured forth from Nisyros to overtake nearly every free nation in the world. All that stands in his way to total conquest is the island of the noble sea elves, Zilos. Refugees continually stream into Zilos to escape the war, but most know it is just a matter of time before the hammer falls. But legend tells of one who will awaken the dragons from their long sleep, offering hope for the last free people of Mesiterra.

Players should:
1. be interested in roleplaying--most of the business with the war is relatively distant background noise--and want to pursue a long and exciting storyline.
2. be LGBT-friendly, there is always a potential for romance between characters, and it's far better if players are open-minded about it.
3. want to play dnd 3.5. Even if you don't know the rules (though I feel most people know 3.5), the important part is that you want to play. I've helped a lot of beginner players learn the mechanics and most have turned out to be exceptional players.