PDA

View Full Version : Forgotten Life Under a Dark Sun

Saunt Alpha
07-09-2010, 08:31 AM
This campaign has yet to start, 2 players one DM in Morgantown are trying to organized to get started. Combat will be efficient and short, and the game will be story driven. Expect skills to be used often and ingenuity to be rewarded as richly as a perfectly timed chop of an axe. The direction of the campaign will be heavily influenced by the backgrounds, motivations and choices of the players. Those new to 4e, are more than welcome!! The DM is the only person with substantial 4e experience, while one player has played in DnD Encounters a few times.

The campaign will be gritty and dangerous, but not lethal. Teamwork and creativity are a must both in and out of combat.

This might end up a Dark Sun campaign when the books are released 8/10... the game will start when we have 4 players interested.

Cheers.

Ihouji
08-27-2010, 03:23 PM
If you are still searching for players I'd be interested in joining depending on the days you are playing may also have 1-3 others.

Too many Indians with no chiefs here in Washington.

emptysea2000
09-02-2010, 12:10 PM
I would be interested in playing, depending on the times. I may be able to find 1 other.

Saunt Alpha
09-03-2010, 07:48 AM
I will be starting the Dark Sun game at the end of September.
I already have four players, we will generally play on Thursday, and I'm looking for players who can play every week.
Let me know if you're interested and what kind of experience you have with 4e (DnD Encouters, LFR, 4e campaign, DM/Player, no experience...)