PDA

View Full Version : 4th Edition D&D in the Forgotten Realms

Anderon
07-08-2010, 10:22 AM
I have started a new 4th edition D&D campaign, and we are looking for some more players for heroic adventure in all the traditions of Gygaxian fantasy. No experience is necessary! I host the games at my home, on Saturday nights, from 6 until midnight or so. Friday nights are negotiable if there's enough interest. I've been DM'ing for a long time, but I've been out of the gaming loop for a bit, trying to get back into it. So come join in!

DarcMac
10-09-2010, 02:35 PM
I've been running games for a long time and have created a few of my own. I got a group in my home in Gonzales. We are playing Pathfinder currently, but switch off with other games every few months. We also play Star Wars, Darwin's World, Conan and others. We all have played 4.0. maybe you are interested in collaborating with us. We need more mature players and we could possibly work out a switch-off deal? Let me know.

Anderon
10-10-2010, 01:11 PM
I ended this campaign recently; I've lost interest in 4th edition D&D.

DarcMac
10-11-2010, 12:24 PM
You got the wrong idea; None of my players play 4th Edition. I was trying to reach out to other gamers. We were attempting to be flexible in order to make new connections. Sorry you misunderstood.

ssambryantt
04-01-2012, 03:29 PM
im free all through spring break ( the 6th through the 15th)