PDA

View Full Version : Miniature gaming in Seattle

Kane
07-06-2010, 01:29 AM
Hey folks! New member here. I have plenty of people to RP with on weekends, but nobody to play various miniature games with. I have tried many times to get them into miniature gaming with minimal success. I have a 40K group in Woodinville (over an hour by bus...) but would love to get together with people closer to the city for ANY kind of miniature gaming. I play Axis and Allies, D&D Minis (miss that one...), HeroClix (once in awhile), Confrontation, AT-43, Warhammer Fantasy, 40K, Mordheim, HeroScape...if theirs minis, I probably have or do play it. Just so hard to find people or space to play in the downtown area. Gamma Ray Games does run a Warmachine night, so their is that, but as for anything else...I got nothin! Thanks.

MortonStromgal
07-07-2010, 12:58 PM
You can look at Games and Gizmos in Redmond or Fantastic Games in Edmonds. There is also a Games Workshop in Factoria and North Seattle (120th I believe)

Kane
07-08-2010, 10:18 AM
Yeah, that is what I usually hear. Not really IN Seattle. All those are an hour or more by bus. :\

Slipstream
07-15-2010, 04:04 AM
Yeah, that is what I usually hear. Not really IN Seattle. All those are an hour or more by bus. :\
I know that pain man. Back when Uncle's hosted Monsterpocalypse games last year, I bused it each Sunday from NW Seattle. I miss playing that game, but the expense killed it for me in being seriously competitive.

Kane
07-21-2010, 01:06 AM
Gamma Ray games has done Monsterpocalypse nights. Not sure if it will be coming back or not as its no longer listed. Need to get my Warmachine army up to snuff and get back to that. Did find a friend in town to play Mordheim with at least.