PDA

View Full Version : Dark Heresy in Midtown Atlanta

bprail
07-05-2010, 10:55 PM
Looking to start a Dark Heresy campaign somewhere in or near to Midtown Atlanta, to be held weekly on a single weeknight. I am offering to run the campaign, though I have no attachment to doing so.

Ideally, we would meet in early August to discuss the particular arrangements. Currently need about 3 more players. This thread will be updated.

bprail
07-06-2010, 08:32 AM
You all would be acolytes of an Inquistor in the Ordo Hereticus, to investigate rumors of rogue psykers, as well as mutants, rebels, and heretics. Hopefully there will be a fair balance between investigation and combat. Particularly, giving the players opportunities to explore who necessitates elimination with extreme prejudice.

hobgoblin
07-09-2010, 05:17 PM
You all would be acolytes of an Inquistor in the Ordo Hereticus, to investigate rumors of rogue psykers, as well as mutants, rebels, and heretics. Hopefully there will be a fair balance between investigation and combat. Particularly, giving the players opportunities to explore who necessitates elimination with extreme prejudice.

Sounds good. I'm certainly interested in playing.

bprail
07-10-2010, 10:24 PM
Sounds good. I'm certainly interested in playing.

Now we have three, and I'm working on another to make four. Still would like to find at least one more.

And as I've told some, if (when) we play regularly, Dark Heresy doesn't have to be the only system.

HBL
07-12-2010, 08:43 PM
I'm interested in playing.

I've never played the WH40K wargame or WHFRP, but I've read the trippy 80's Rogue Trader book a few times.

Greg

bprail
07-13-2010, 05:23 PM
I've made arrangements for our first meeting to discuss the particulars of further sessions. The details have been sent to those who have expressed interest. I will update this invite, if / when ongoing arrangements have been determined.

- Brian

Acolyte
07-18-2010, 01:45 AM
I'm a big fan of 40K and I've been looking for a group to play with. If its not too late to join I would love to talk with you about getting in on the game

Lando The Archmagi
07-22-2010, 06:07 PM
I play/GM Rogue Trader and Dark Heresy. I might be interested in joining if the schedule fits mine. Drop me a line.

bprail
08-07-2010, 05:03 PM
After our initial meeting today, we've agreed to begin the campaign on Monday evenings, starting with Aug 23. I'll be coordinating with interested players via email.