PDA

View Full Version : Shadowrun Universal Brotherhood

TheOneBigOne
07-04-2010, 06:27 PM
Shadowrun! 2051 The Universal Brotherhood is a new AAA corporation that just acquired extraterritoriality and Mega-corporation status. With a majority of holdings and new shell companies starting up in the Seattle-Metroplex, they are hiring shadowrunners by the hundreds. But what is the motivation behind this new corporation/church and why do their ads sound like recruitment campaigns?

Join the team of shadowrunners uncover these and more mysteries in our weekly game of shadowrun which has it's setting years back into the past of the high tech future called Shadowrun. We are looking for players that already know they enjoy shadowrun and would like to continue to run our current campaign with new players to round out our group. Space is available for 2 or 3 new players.

We play every week at 10pm Eastern US on Friday night.

I run adventures/shadowruns based on the universe as it was written in the 2051 setting and will advance the timeline as needed. This means no 4th edition tech no state of the art and the old matrix still exists. Dunkelzahn still exists, and Novatech does not.

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Addendum: THIS IS AN ONLINE GAME we play using Ventrilo and Maptools PM me for the ventrilo info and I will arrange for a time we can meet to hammer out the details of your character.

ragnarokilo
07-04-2010, 09:53 PM
Got room for another player? I'm pretty hip on Shadowrun lore, but never really got to play with the systems

sharpwing
07-05-2010, 04:12 AM
ragnarokilo dude that is 8 games you have asked to join in one day how bout just applying to one at a time instead of all of them at once.

TheOneBigOne
07-06-2010, 06:27 PM
As far as I am concerned if you want to dedicate the time and show up I don't care if you are involved in other games or not. As long as it's not during the same time/day as my game you are welcome to play.

ragnarokilo
07-07-2010, 04:46 AM
Bah for duplicate time slots! The warcraft game I got into also meets on friday nights. Lameness of all lameness, I really wanted to play a decker, too.

TheOneBigOne
07-07-2010, 06:27 PM
I believe that is why sharpwing was asking you to limit your posts in one day to just one. But I suppose you get to choose which game you wish to be involved in your way. Not that I have an opinion on which method for joining a game is better.

Amakusa42
07-10-2010, 08:21 PM
I'd like to join, I got a mic and I love Shadowrun. Available late friday/sat/sun.

TheOneBigOne
07-11-2010, 08:16 PM
I will send Ventrilo info and time for an informal brief on our game and help with character building. Hopefully by next Friday I will find the time.

TheOneBigOne
07-22-2010, 08:09 PM
All invites have been sent I would still like at least two more players.

TheOneBigOne
07-30-2010, 02:55 PM
Space still available.

TheOneBigOne
09-20-2010, 01:04 PM
We have 4 players consistently playing Shadowrun each Friday but I would like to add at least two more people to our group just to round it out a bit. Therefore I am opening recruitment further, if you think you would like to play some Shadowrun on Fridays post up.

Valthos
09-24-2010, 10:00 PM
Just a remainder to everyone who is interested in a Shadowrun online game. I'm one of the players in the game, and as biased as you may think my comments may be, just wanted to let you guys know that we have a solid "core" group of 3 players and a GM who have been playing for one year now on different systems (we simply met each other through Pen and Papers, and just started playing games almost every single friday night). We have a 4th player, Amakusa42, who is just starting out with us on the Shadowrun universe and so far our game sessions have been a blast. Our games are as open as you can imagine (including for character development, personal quests, roleplaying, etc.) - not even the sky is the limit for your imagination. So, if this style suits you, drop us a note so we can start helping you out to join our games as quickly as possible.

TheOneBigOne
10-03-2010, 12:43 PM
We still have room open for two more people, drop me a msg if you are interested.

TheOneBigOne
10-22-2010, 12:47 PM
Space still open for more players.

Sha-Rijle
10-26-2010, 07:34 PM
So, are you just using the 3rd ed setting? or are you using 3rd ed?

TheOneBigOne
10-29-2010, 01:31 PM
We are using a good deal of houserules combining the 2nd and 3rd rules, as some of 2nd's rules are better than 3rd, and some of 3rd's are better than 2nd. See is that so complicated? Well maybe.

Sha-Rijle
10-29-2010, 03:49 PM
well just saying, I've only had experience with 3rd ed, little though it may be. I would be interested in playing and I can adapt to new systems fairly easily, but I would still have to ask about things when they come up.

TheOneBigOne
10-29-2010, 08:03 PM
Ventrilo is free so get it and I have PM'ed the server info to you.