PDA

View Full Version : Old School Greyhawk Campaign

Rodaxx
07-04-2010, 07:04 AM
Looking to see if any interest in old school gaming, specifically 1e AD&D in the NW Indiana area.

cplmac
07-05-2010, 04:43 PM
Not that I am close by to be able to get in on this, but was wondering if you had a particular adventure in mind to run?

Rodaxx
07-06-2010, 10:31 AM
That would, of course, would depend on a couple of things especially the feelings of the players involved. I know some don't like to start at low levels. There are some modules out there I am itching to run- an expended Tsojcanth, for example- and I have some ideas for a Snow/Frost Barbarians campaign using some great original adventures.

Best case, however, I would start PC's at 1st or 2nd level and run thru a Sea Princes campaign melding U1 and L1 and going from there...

cplmac
07-06-2010, 09:03 PM
I have run the "Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" for our table top group. We actually had 9 people that wanted to play, so there was an extra character made to allow for everyone to have their own character. I have the campaign log of their adventurings throughout the wilderness and down into the caverns on my blog that is here on P&PG. I am currently working on developing an extension from coming out of the caverns with the 3 items they were sent to retrieve.

Only trick to the blog section is that you have to page back to the begining posts. It displays from the last post and back on the screen. Good luck if you get to run Tsojcanth. It took my group a year and a half to get through it. That was with roughly gaming every other Saturday for about 5 to 6 hours each time.