PDA

View Full Version : LFG Arlingtonish Area

KananMN
07-03-2010, 02:15 PM
I've gotten the itch to play again, having been through a tabletop gaming drought for about a year now, since our old group has stopped, mostly bcs of distances involved (one was in Saginaw, another pair in Euless, DM was about 30 mins east of Denton).

I prefer D&D, but have played a lil shadowrun, even less Cyberpunk, a little bit of Rifts and some Vampire. I've been playing D&D off & on since first edition (I started playing bcs my parents played) and took breaks for years at points here and there. The urge was met for a long while with EQ, but it's lost its luster in the last coupla years, so I'm looking to fill my gaming needs once again. I'll admit: I don't want to try to learn 4th edition, partially cuz I don't want to buy the books, but also because I've become quite comfortable with 3rd.

I prefer to play in a 50/50 to 75/25 RP/Combat mix game, since, as much as I like making potentially deadly characters, the dice rolls don't support em (yeah.. story: once randomly rolled 3 times in a row for choosing the pool to drink from/grab something from/etc.. picked the absolute worst possible result). I can also GM and occasionally have gotten an itch to GM.

I'm wiling to travel some to a game and I'd also be willing to host. I do have kids and wife around, but I can usually shoo them away for game time ;p

Drop me a line on here or at kananmn at hotmail.

Thanks,

Sean

Elguapo72
08-21-2010, 08:49 PM
Howdy!