PDA

View Full Version : Traveller Spinward Marches Campaign

cheeplives
06-30-2010, 09:16 PM
We are a group of three players and one GM who are currently starting out a Traveller (Mongoose Edition) game on Wednesday nights (generally 7pm to 11ish). We are all professionals and meshing well with the group dynamic is important for us...

We are pretty fluid on how the game runs... sometimes we don't pick up dice for weeks, other times we pull out the battle-mat and go to town.

The campaign we're running is a pretty straightforward Traveller game. Our group is currently working on a Salvage Ship while waiting for our Free Trader to finish repairs. How much more Traveller can you get? :D

If anyone's interested, we'd love to meet some new players.

Reliquary
07-01-2010, 08:13 PM
Hello, married 30-something professional here and looking for a weekly group to join. I have been wanting to play Traveller for quite some time now. Picked up the mongoose corebook and book 2: high guard a year ago but alas have yet to convince enough gaming buddies to actually play or run. D20 Future - Dawning Star and a little Stargate are about all I've ever been able to play. Diaspora (fate rpg) is another game I've had my eye on as well.

Some classic Traveler sounds perfect. I am also free Wed after 6pm.

Cheers!

cheeplives
07-02-2010, 10:41 AM
Email sent! Thanks for the interest!