PDA

View Full Version : 99 Worlds Go Boom.

magehammer
06-28-2010, 10:32 PM
Just saw there is an adventure module for SUPERS! on sale at RPGNow going by the title in my subject line.

Anyone know anything about this module? Is it worthwhile? Has anyone played through it?

http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=82018

Simon W
06-29-2010, 01:33 AM
Darrel Miller is the artist for SUPERS! and the SUPERS! Sourcebook. I'll see if I can get him here to tell you more about it.

damiller
06-29-2010, 07:20 AM
Just saw there is an adventure module for SUPERS! on sale at RPGNow going by the title in my subject line.

Anyone know anything about this module? Is it worthwhile? Has anyone played through it?

http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=82018

Hey Magehammer,

I am the writer/artist for the project.

The basic adventure idea consists of your players being thrown into a fight to save the Multiverse from destruction. This includes tracking down a Mystical Avatar (think Captain Marvel or Black Adam), as he jumps from dimension to dimension.

The dimensions/times he jumps to, and your players have to decide to "correct" or not, are Abraham Lincoln's Assasination (do they make it happen or not), Knocking Little "Kal-El" off course and trying to convince Ma and Pa "Kent" to adopt him (in my version he is actual a baby immigrant shot from Mexico into outerspace, who lands in Kansas), and then your players have to decide if they want to convince King James Jesus to die for the sins of mankind.

This adventure plays on my enjoyment of the 1960s comics where there were all types of silly dimensions. I enjoyed those stories immensely.

Upcoming "support" for the adventure will include two free products:

1. Additional Ideas to extend the Campaign called 99 Seeds (only there will only be 4 adventure seeds)
2. Alternative Dimensional Hijinks in which I provide two additional, or if you chose, alternative ways to screw up history (in case the purchaser of 99 Worlds Go Boom is offended by any of the material in the adventure)

If anyone has any specific questions please ask.

d :D

magehammer
06-29-2010, 08:40 AM
Thanks, Darrel! Sounds great.

Jaysun
11-04-2010, 05:33 PM
Upcoming "support" for the adventure will include two free products:

1. Additional Ideas to extend the Campaign called 99 Seeds (only there will only be 4 adventure seeds)
2. Alternative Dimensional Hijinks in which I provide two additional, or if you chose, alternative ways to screw up history (in case the purchaser of 99 Worlds Go Boom is offended by any of the material in the adventure)

I just picked up your 99 Worlds Go Boom scenario and the 99 Seeds...was #2 Alternative Dimensional Hijinks ever released?