PDA

View Full Version : Roughriders of Brevoy - Patherfinder D&D

Mason2501
06-26-2010, 04:50 PM
A Realm to be Tamed

Enter the Stolen Lands, a wilderness claimed by nobles, bandits, and beasts alike. Into this territory the fractious country of Brevoy sends its emissaries, tasking them with subduing the lawless folk and deadly creatures that have made it a realm of savagery and shame. Beyond the last rugged frontier stretches the home of voracious monsters, capricious fey, wily natives, and bandits who bow to the rule of a merciless lord none dare defy.

This is a Pathfinder D&D "3.75" game:

Pathfinder Epic Fantasy 25 score points buy:
Score: Points:
7 -4
8 -2
9 -1
10 0
11 1
12 2
13 3
14 5
15 7
16 10
17 13
18 17

You buy your characters stats, then add racial stat adjust.

It's the Pathfinder Core Rule book Page 16. (note first printing had a typo that score of nine cost 1, should be -1)

http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG

or for good excel character sheet:

http://www.pathfinderdb.com/character-sheets/48-fan-created-sheets/131-pathfinder-character-excelerator

Don't worry about starting gold or equipment. Character will get that later.

Spellcasters can pick their spells and have a spellbook.

The Party made it to Brevoy and then took a caravan guard job. Only to get jumped by the Stag Lordís Bandits during a strange eclipse. Left stripped naked, the local Militia pickup the party and several others. With no gear and little options, the party joined the Brevoy Army in hope of riches. After a month of training the party is heading into the Greenbelt valley for revenge.

Party pressed into the Greenbelt looking for Bandits. Fort Wood was overrun and left bunt. Solgrim a half-orc wizard from Brevoy, warned of the Stag Lord's army attack another trading post Olegs. The party rode to Olegs only finding it abandoned and looted. Resting there, the next day Baron Oleg Leveten and his Wife returned. Angry at his stolen stock, Oleg pleaded for the party to stay and protect his trading post. Oleg offered a month of free room and board, 100 gold worth of supplies, and the right to build on his land. The party scouted and hunted the area. A fur trader, Happs and 6 Gypsies stop by to resupply for two nights. A few days go by as strong guard from Galt wonders in with tale of Stag Lordís Bandits attacking his gnomish cavern. Days later at night, Carl and 3 Brothers show up with a cart saying theyíre pine bush traders. Party senses this isn't true and sends them on. In following them over hears their plans to join the Bandits. Royal bard arrives looking for a friend.

The party guarding the Oleg's trading outpost continue forging for food for the stock pile. A lone drunk traveler, Kronos, came looking Ale. Party sells their wine skins for way high prices to the drunken barbarian for the Tiger Clan of Numeria. Kronos was following the Sky Road on some personal quest. Kronos sold a half-completed map to Oleg who in return sold to party looking for more information about the region. The party headed south to scout the land. Just as they were about to leave the plains into a near by woods at night first boars attacked and then bandits. The party killed the boars, but we're duped into casing a bandit south ward as another two bandits from the north tried stealing their horses. Party came back in time to recover all but two of the horses. The next day they followed tracks south hoping to find the first camp of the bandits.

Message/call me if your wanting join up.

1817 Tremount Ave
Across from the 7-11, red door house
Fort Worth, TX 76107
619-850-9904

howlinmadmurdock
06-28-2010, 01:24 PM
I'm interested if you guys are still looking for more players, when do you meet?

kitsune1842
06-28-2010, 02:02 PM
Hey, if your still looking for players my weekly Pathfinder game just kinda fell apart and I am looking for a new game. If your still looking for/interested in a new player just shoot me a PM and I will get any info you might want or need and be willing to set up a meet up or what ever you might want.

Mason2501
07-02-2010, 08:29 AM
I'm open to host, run, or play a weekday game. I have a friend or two that would be interested. I've just found it hard to find players for such a game.

I've just started a Pathfinder D&D game set around the Kingmaker path. It's a wilderness adventure set at the edge of the River Kingdoms and Brevoy.

We pretty much only play at Paul's house Sundays 6pm till 10pm.

The Crew so far:
PCs:
Paul - Human Witch
Clay - Elf Cleric(holy warrior)
Micheal - Half-Orc Wizard

Sean - Human Fighter(plays every other week)
Justin - Half-Orc Bard(plays when school isn't too much)
Cathy - Elf Rogue ((plays when school isn't too much)
Doug - Half-elf Ranger(plays when work isn't too much)
Alex - Half-elf Barbarian (Doug's son who sometimes plays)

Npcs:
Human Monk
Dwarf Ranger
Half-elf Barbarian
Gnome Druid

Wisdomskeeper
07-03-2010, 09:44 AM
If your still looking for players I would be delighted to discuss any details with you.

Bluespade
07-05-2010, 05:25 PM
Hello, if you're still looking for a player I'm interested. Just a few minor details: I've never played Pathfinder before so I'd have to learn, and I tend to get off work on Sundays around 6:30 to 7:00. Let me know if you're interested. Here's my E-mail: Bluesp4de@yahoo.com