PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic: Episode 1

BobaJhak
06-25-2010, 01:21 PM
The Mandalorians have been defeated by the final and devastating attack led by former Jedi Knight Revan at Malachor V. After telling the Republic he was chasing after the remaining Mandalorians, Revan disappeared into the Unknown regions. The Republic survived the war with the Mandalorians only to worry about the movements of Revan. The Jedi Council is also faced with adversity, as they know something sinister is in the works behind the scenes, but yet they can not fully control their ranks and their words of wisdom fall on the young deaf ears of their Jedi followers. Many Jedi are forsaking what they have learned and seek answers the council will not answer. In the months that followed, the Jedi Council received numerous unsubstantiated reports that Revan and his apprentice Malak have been spotted on various Republic worlds, while the fleet they commanded seemed to have vanished utterly...

Hey everyone! I am starting a new Star Wars Saga campaign set in the Knights of the Old Republic setting, at the beginning of the Jedi Civil War. The galaxy is in suspense as the Jedi turn on one another, the Sith empire returns, and the Republic crumbles internally. In this game you will be put in the front lines and be immersed in a fun story, full of epic space battles, diplomatic events, and fast paced action.

I currently have 3 players set up for play and I am looking for 3 more. We are a chill group of people who don't come down to hard on the rules. As a DM I emphasize fun through story telling, character development, and of course combat, trying to keep the game balanced with enough of both. Players will start at 1st level up to and through level 20. We play Sundays starting at 10 and will begin the first session July 11th. If you are interested or need any more information please send me a PM or post here on the forum.

The galaxy needs heroes, will you stand up to face the challenge?

BobaJhak
06-28-2010, 10:27 AM
Bump! Don't be shy, come and try the game I still need about 2 players.

drathis
06-28-2010, 08:09 PM
ill join

BobaJhak
07-01-2010, 11:13 AM
Looking for one more player.
@Drathis: this isn't an online game we will be playing it in LA

BobaJhak
07-06-2010, 10:40 AM
Bump :)
Still could use one more.

BobaJhak
07-09-2010, 08:55 AM
Final Bump, still can use 1 more player

kargothkargoron
07-25-2010, 02:33 PM
Final Bump, still can use 1 more player
Hi, I am interested in joining a star wars saga campaign if you are still looking for another player.

BobaJhak
12-01-2010, 11:55 AM
Hey everybody. The game has been going well and we have reached the 8th level. Unfortunately we have lost 2 players. Good news is we gained a new one. Bad news is we need one more player. So if you are interested in playing please send me a message or reply.