PDA

View Full Version : What's everyone doing this 4th of July?

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
06-25-2010, 01:58 PM
What's everyone doing this 4th of July? Any unusual rituals you tend to follow on on this particular holiday; please share.

This year i plan to get together with friends and watch the Twilight Zone marathon whilst grubbing down on BBQ. Can't wait.

What share you?

MortonStromgal
06-27-2010, 04:08 PM
I'm going to show up at your doorstep and force you to run WFRP... Heh I can dream cant I?

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
06-27-2010, 04:12 PM
Wouldn't need to force me. I'd cancel BBQ for a WFRP game, anytime.

mrken
06-27-2010, 08:37 PM
What I would really like to do would be to have a few friends and family over and crank up both grills and have a nice lunch under the patio umbrella, unless it got too hot then downstairs with the AC cranked up. Then a good game on my new six foot by six foot table until dark and the fireworks come out.

What I am likely to do is stay home with my dog and babysit him. The dog crawls under the desk when the thunder starts. He gets so afraid of all the fireworks he has been known to crawl up onto the bed at night to wait until the fireworks have stopped. Then he wants to sleep there. He is way too big for that. No one gets any sleep on the Fourth or on the First.