PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Campaign (weekly on Saturdays)

orangedragon10
06-25-2010, 12:11 AM
Hey, folks. We're a group of friendly, geeky gamers that play board games together and are soon starting a campaign for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay. This is our first pen/paper game, and my boyfriend is going to GM (also hosting) though he's new at it, so we'd like someone understanding of our situation :) When someone has to miss an event, we can play alternative games such as Descent: Journeys in the Dark, Tales of the Arabian Nights, or other non-traditional games.

Our personalities can be described as relaxed, friendly and never taking anything too seriously. If this sounds like the group for you, and if you are able to attend every Saturday from 3pm-around 10/11 pm, let me know :biggrin: We are seeking 1 more active player, but we can squeeze in another if needed.

On June 26th, we'll be playing a demo adventure for WFRP. On July 3rd, we will be creating our characters for the real deal.

Lastly: free food and Coke Zero drinks! though we greatly appreciate it when people bring stuff to share:cool:

Rafe Hasbrouck
06-30-2010, 03:29 PM
Hi Orange.

I think it is pretty awesome you and your boyfriend will be trying your first pen and paper game! I was just writing to say I am interested in your game, but I don't think I'd be a good player fit. My work has me off weekends one month, then on weekends another. If you ever need a "fill in" player I wouldn't mind playing sometime. Good luck with your campaign, it should be loads of fun!

~Rafe

orangedragon10
06-30-2010, 03:40 PM
Hey Rafe,

Thanks! Yeah, I can't wait to start; the demo was fun, so I'm sure the campaign will be, too :) It's a bummer to hear about your irregular schedule, but I'll definitely contact you if we need a fill-in.