PDA

View Full Version : Collapsing World

drathis
06-22-2010, 05:35 PM
I am planning on runnning a Dungeons and Dragons Campaign, I am looking for 4-6 players. This campaign will begin at level 1, and who knows what level it will end at.

In order to play you must have access to the following resources.
maptool-1.3.b63 (this is the maptool that i will be using)
3.5 or using d20srd
Xfire if you have a mic

Ask about any/all questions such as restrictions and such

cplmac
06-24-2010, 08:44 AM
Took care of deleting the other thread in the Fantasy section. You may want to send kneca a Private Message to inquire what type of information they are looking for.

drathis
06-24-2010, 06:57 PM
Yes, i will. Thank you

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Alrighty, So the campaign will be taking place in a homebrew world called "Crieus". Crieus is an island created long after the "Elemental Chaos". The Island is inhabbited by mainly Genasi. Although it is a pirates Island, there is "guidelines" by which the people follow. When suddenly the Island is taken over by capitalist from the "Mainland". The people of the Island are forced into the wild to fend for themselves as the capitalist take over their beloved home. Unknown to the Capatialist, a small group of Rebel troops are stationed on Crieus, some recovering from wounds, and others awaiting orders. And together they will all fight for Freedom.
The Adventurers are a small strike team for the rebellion.

drathis
06-28-2010, 08:11 PM
Bump