PDA

View Full Version : Realm of Adventure

bloodtide
06-21-2010, 05:14 PM
I'm a DM looking for some players. While I'd like to find a game to run, I'll settle for this:

I'm thinking of running some solo D&D games, just a DM and a player. 3X, of course. Online in a chat(Yahoo, Aim, whatever). Maybe twice a week, for an hour or two, or more.

So if you fall into any of the following:

1)Your too busy for a regular, normal game, but still want to play. If you can set aside an hour or two a week, we can get in some game time.

2)You have a character in another ongoing campaign that you wish to play more. You can simply 'clone' them and solo game. Of course anything done won't be 'legal' in the other game, but it still lets you role play and even play test your character. You can 'develop' your character more.

3)You have a character you wish to playtest. Or a character that does not fit into a group type game. If you want to do the kinds of things it's hard to do with a group around.

If your any of the three types, let me know and we can game!

shadovar
07-10-2010, 06:07 PM
sounds fun what kinda character u feeling like runing

amazonqueenkate
07-13-2010, 04:31 PM
This sounds quite fun! I'd love to hear more about how you want to do this, how often you want to do it, et cetera. I've actually got a dwarven bard I love but haven't done much in a campaign with that I would love to play. Let me know!