PDA

View Full Version : RPG group seeks new blood!

daddystabz
06-19-2010, 11:28 PM
Seeking gamers of all levels of experience to join our Saturday gaming club! We have been playing RPGs and some board games on a weekly basis each Saturday, starting at 4pm at my girlfriend's house until we feel like quitting! Right now we are looking at the following games on a rotation basis: Mutants & Masterminds 2E, The Dresden Files RPG, Star Wars Saga Edition, and Dogs of War (think A-Team). I have materials I will make available to players so don't fret if you do not own a particular game I mentioned. We play in the downstairs area of my girlfriend's house in a fully furnished game room complete with tons of materials, table space, supplies, wi-fi internet, etc.

We seek friendly, dedicated gamers so if this sounds like you then come join us for fun!

Donald Gwilym II
06-25-2010, 11:04 PM
Hi there. My name is Donald, and I've been wanting to play a Star Wars game for a long time, but my group isn't into the Star Wars RPG, and no one has been interested in running a campaign. I've also been interested in a Mutants & Masterminds game. Is that the one that's based somewhat on the d20 system? I'm not going to lie though, something about that game just makes me want to be ludicrously Superman/Dr. Manhattan powerful;) If your group gets into a Star Wars or Mutants and Masterminds game, I'd really love to join. Though I don't think I could commit to every Saturday. Perhaps every other Saturday? I'd also be interested in learning more about The Dresden Files RPG. I didn't know they made one! That sounds like it would be cool! Did Jim Butcher approve it, or was it made without his participation? I hope to hear from you soon! Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know, as I'll talk about anything.
Donald