PDA

View Full Version : Finding of Andelin

wsocrates
06-19-2010, 08:40 AM
This is a Earthdawn 3rd edtion game. Knowledge of Earthdawn is not required. Earthdawn is similar to D&D 1st and second edtion with a little bit of 3rd thrown into the mix. The campain is still new so any new players will not miss much. The campain mainly takes place in a city called Travar. It is a grand city where anything can be bought and sold. The purpose of the campain is to find the lost elven kingdome of Andelin. This means that the characters will leave the city to find information. So there will be some wilderness encounters, lost "dungeon" encounters, Evil monster encounters, and even find the information in a small village encounters. I reward players for helping me out. The players I currently have are very social. So I am looking for players that can be social as well and enjoying a night of roleplaying.

More information can be found at
http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/andelin

Timebinder
06-20-2010, 03:01 PM
I'm new to this site; have not played in a long time either - but am interested. What are the days, are they flexible, how often - need more details. Don't want to waste your time if I can't commit fully. Social as pretzels(mustard) and beer? :)