PDA

View Full Version : The Dark Tower

Azmydar
06-15-2010, 11:00 AM
An arhaelogical expedition into the bowels of Ancient Ruins turns into a fight for survival as the shadows litterally come to life around you! Do you have what it takes to survive the Evil that dwells within the dark tower?

Looking for 4 players to run through my homebrew campaigne! Its a 3.5 D&D with a few of my own twists! Im hoping to run it on Thursday or Friday night every other week! I am keeping starting characters to those that fit into my regional races and storyline! This still leaves a lot of availability of possible race/class combinations. I will list more info soon!

Heres the catch though! I am looking for one of the players to host. My small apartment and gf aren't condusive to me hosting! You provide the location and I'll supply the adventure! Please be relatively close by to my Farmington Hills location as my transporttation is limitted at the moment! Looking to hear from any interested players, not just those able to host. Hopefully this will all come together and a good time will be had by all. Huzzah!!!

Hoitash
06-15-2010, 12:44 PM
I'm interested in playing. As for hosting, have you considered Pandemonium game shop in Garden City? It's on Middlebelt about 100 feet after Ford; depending on where in Farmington you live it shouldn't be too far.

Just throwing out the option, but again interested in the game.