PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: Cerulean Blue

LCD
06-14-2010, 08:02 AM

Captain Jaroo Questor: "Welcome recruits. Whether you're from another district or fresh out of the academy you belong to the shadows now.
Down here is nothing like up there When you make your rounds you're going to have to make hard decisions because you won't be able to help every citizen you run into and you'll find not all citizens will want your help. The slums tend to look after their own. The gangs have their own turf and the ghettoes tend to have their own leaders. A number of neighborhoods are guarded and closed off. You'll find some streets impossible to reach by airspeeder because the houses are build too close to eachother. Some neighborhoods require you to move vertically such as the Chadra Fan ghetto. And some area you are not allowed to enter without backup because they are simply considered too dangerous. Take particular note of ghettoes consisting of natives from Separatist worlds. This is not a racial issue but recent Separatist activities have been linked to our district so keep your ears and eyes open. Be careful out there people"

Game system: Saga Format chat (OpenRPG)
Game room name: Star Wars: Cerulean Blue
Era: Clone Wars/Rebellion era
Primary Link: joelpt.net/harbinger/viewforum.php?f=37 (http://joelpt.net/harbinger/viewforum.php?f=37)
Storyteller: saschasteenaart@hotmail.com (saschasteenaart@hotmail.com)
End-of-recruitment date: No set date.

Tealeaf
06-14-2010, 05:32 PM
I'd be interested in hearing more about the campaign. I'd want to know rules etc before I commited to joining or not.

LCD
06-15-2010, 06:03 AM
The primary link has information on how to build a character. If you have any specific unanswered questions you can send me an email, or ask the questions on the site, either in the appropriate forum section or through a PM. :)

We play saturdays between 7PM GTM and 12 PM GMT.

Tealeaf
06-15-2010, 11:16 AM
alright I'll send an email then