PDA

View Full Version : Elements of Evil

Lord Azzie
06-09-2010, 04:06 PM
The group just finshed Thunderspire and are fallowing up leeds on a mysterious book the found prior to entering Thunderspire.The leeds have led them to journy to Fallcrest to look for a sage by the name of Zel.
The Party is at about 8th level and their is one house rule you get eiter weapon expertise or implement expertise for free. stat block 18,17,16,15,12,10 . Some race restictions apply .
Looking for 2 to 3 players to round out the group. We could use a leader, striker and a controler but we can work out most any combination .The game runs most every saturday from 12 -8pm

sekkin
06-18-2010, 09:59 PM
Hello, My name is Seth I just moved to Concord/Clayton a couple months ago and im looking for a group to play with. A little about me: I'm 22 years old. I havent played 4th edition yet but i have alot of 3rd exp. I have been looking into 4th for a while, been kinda turned off but now that they have amble player options and rules have been rounded out, i figure why not give it a go. I have my own car so transportation isnt an issue, currently im working on a foreclosure so my schedule is very flexible. I googled the adventure your talking about and im kinda lost as to what setting its in as i dont recognize the city names. Well let me know if you still looking.

Lord Azzie
06-19-2010, 02:50 PM
Hello, My name is Seth I just moved to Concord/Clayton a couple months ago and im looking for a group to play with. A little about me: I'm 22 years old. I havent played 4th edition yet but i have alot of 3rd exp. I have been looking into 4th for a while, been kinda turned off but now that they have amble player options and rules have been rounded out, i figure why not give it a go. I have my own car so transportation isnt an issue, currently im working on a foreclosure so my schedule is very flexible. I googled the adventure your talking about and im kinda lost as to what setting its in as i dont recognize the city names. Well let me know if you still looking.
Hello Seth you are more than welcome to join our group.
The city and world setting are from 4th's default world kinda like grayhawk was for 3rd. The story takes place in the Nentir Vale it is a northern land, but sees relitively little snow - winters are windy and bitter cold. The Nentir river is to big to freeze ecept for a few weeks in the coldest part of the year.Summers are cool and mild. The Vale is now mostly empty with a handful of living villages and towns scattered over a wide area. Fallcrest lies near the middle of the Vale. It is a small town buit form the ruins of a larger city and is now the major crossroads for the Vale. The Party has traveled to Fallcrest to seek out information on a book they found early on in their journeys. After talking with a wandering sage by the name of Zell they were given information that the book looks like it is a very old and power full ritual book that reeks of primal evil. Zell told the party that he could direct them to a more seedy group of people that might lead to more information than he could give on the exact nature of the ritual containd in the book. After fighting a bunch of cultist and a black dragon the found a letter from a gruop tied to this cult informing the cult members to be on the look out for the party and to recover the book at all cost.
The next session is on the 26th and if you are still interested in joining the game we can work out the details via email lordazzie at earthlink dot net (repalce the at and dot with appropriate symbols)
Looking forard to hearing from you

Virgil
07-14-2010, 04:50 PM
This still in the works?

I just moved to the area and happen to have Saturday off. I'm 25, have my own wheels, and am also a long time 3rd-editioner who has resisted the 4th ed push. Let me know, thanks in advance.

Lord Azzie
07-15-2010, 02:22 PM
This still in the works?

I just moved to the area and happen to have Saturday off. I'm 25, have my own wheels, and am also a long time 3rd-editioner who has resisted the 4th ed push. Let me know, thanks in advance.

Hi the game is still going. The players are curently at 9th and I am still looking for two more to round out the group. We could use a leader type ie cleric or other build that heals and a controler type ie wizard or other build that controles the battle feild. The game is run almost every saturday from 12 -8 and when dark sun come out the game will run every other staurday as we will be starting a dark sun campainon opposite saturdays . The ages of the group are 29-35 and we are more than willing to help you out with 4th . So if you are looking for a regular group you can email me at lordazzie at earthlink dot net ( just replace the at and dot with appropiate symbols) for more info. Thanks

Lord Azzie
10-14-2010, 12:42 PM
Hi all
I am looking for one to two players to fill out my 4E game as we have lost one player due to a move .
We are curently looking for a striker roll and posibly a leader. The group is at 11th level and the game now runs twice a month on saturdays from 12 to 8pm.