PDA

View Full Version : Dead Reign

Dark
06-06-2010, 12:19 PM
2754Zombies have taken over the world. Zombies control the cities. Humans hide in remote wilderness areas. Humankind fights to rescue those they can, and destroy as many of the zombie abominations as they can. Player characters are ordinary people fighting for their very existence or bent on revenge. Is this the end of the world as we know it? Can Earth be reclaimed by humanity?

This game will be played at my house as well as on Skype for those who want to play but are too far away to make it. The game times will be 7 pm est until 11ish and it will be on the first come first play basis using Palladium rules for character creation.

If all goes well we will start in a week perhaps two once we get enough players for the game. Anyone who is interested please contact me either through pm or email.

Dark
06-07-2010, 03:47 PM
The game is now closed for any more players as I now have 5 local and 2 over Skype :shocked: I have never in all my time filled a game so fast as I did with Dead Reign. Anyhow if anyone wants to be added to the waiting list in case of a vacancy please feel free to send me a pm or a email and once again thanks.