PDA

View Full Version : Storm of Shadows

Cydeth
06-05-2010, 07:29 PM
I have been running the Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path by Paizo Publishing for the past year and a half, and unfortunately have had players diminish in numbers as well as how often they can make it to the game. I am looking for players to aid in finishing the adventure arc, as well as those who would be interested in starting a new, long-term campaign once the present one has ended.

salubri
06-06-2010, 10:19 PM
My saturday 4e group just fell apart so I'd be able to make it to your game I live in Layton so it's not to far. what time does the game usually start and end? I'm a bit rusty on my 3.5 rules but i can brush up before the game.

Cydeth
06-07-2010, 07:29 AM
Actually, my schedule (and that of my girlfriend) just changed not long ago. We used to go from 7 pm to about midnight, but I'm looking at starting at about 5 pm and ending at about 10.

salubri
06-07-2010, 01:53 PM
that sounds great for me, i work until 3am Saturday morning so I was just making sure you didn't start at like 7am or anything. Count me in :)

Cydeth
06-24-2010, 02:35 PM
Thought I would update that we're still looking for two more players, and that things have been going well thus far.

KeithCrimson
09-06-2011, 07:05 PM
I know this is a few months late, but if you have an opening I would be interested in joining your group. I ran the Rise of the Runelords 3.5 for two separate groups but only one made it to the end of the first book. I have been living in Ogden a month after moving from Seattle, Washington and I am really wanting to get back into gaming. If you have an opening I can come in and fill any party void needed.

Cydeth
09-07-2011, 12:51 PM
Actually, I just barely got a job, and am uncertain if it is going to interfere with my current game or not. Additionally, I finished Rise of the Runelords nearly a year ago now, and am running a new campaign. If things settle down and open up, I'll let you know.