PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Class and/or Prestige class... why?

Imbibovita
03-01-2007, 03:28 PM
I've always loved spellcasters... sorcerers the most. PRC's are great, but can be over powered. I love the ones that add abilities that are useful in roleplay. Something like being able to use unlimited cantrips or interesting manifestations of magic (eyes, skin, hair). Anything that can spark a reaction from an NPC or a PC.

Zine
03-01-2007, 07:08 PM
Clerics or Rouges...I can't help it! I love all the Rouge skills and the Clerics are just so fun to RP.

Farcaster
03-02-2007, 11:41 AM
I'm with Zine on this one. Clerics are by far my favorite class as a player. I can't seem to escape playing one. Even in MMPOGs, I always play the healer type. In D&D, I like the versatility of having both spell options that can be used creatively, and the ability to go melee when I want. I also like the faith element of the character, which gives the character another level of complexity to roleplay. In life, I am far from pious, but I tend to like playing characters that are.

Edward
03-03-2007, 02:18 PM
I usually play general (non-specialized) mages or assassins, or a combination of the two. Any mage or fighter/thief type is good, though. I like to be able to sneak around . . . .

SilverDragon
03-06-2007, 03:42 PM
I like any class with sheer versatility. Rogues, and Mages are my extreme favorites but even the 3rd edition fighter has fallen into that category.

But if I would have to pick a favorite combination it would be Rogue/Sorcerer.

dragonmamma
03-08-2007, 03:13 PM
I will agree with the clerics on this one...although I have played a few fighter/magic users in the 2nd ed. I haven't been very interesting in rp'ing a barbarian but I love to game with someone who knows how to rp them well!!