PDA

View Full Version : Which would you rather own

moonwalker
06-04-2010, 12:42 PM
If you could choose, which would you rather own the fountain of youth or a money tree in your backyard?

Sneaksta
06-05-2010, 10:27 AM
Fountain ofyouth. I am only 30, but if you live forever, what true need have you for money? it becomes totally incidental. you have all the time in the world to make money if you need it. However, after watching everyone you care about in this world die, the fountain becomes a curse. But you can always quit drinking from it.

moonwalker
06-05-2010, 11:33 AM
Fountain ofyouth. I am only 30, but if you live forever, what true need have you for money? it becomes totally incidental. you have all the time in the world to make money if you need it. However, after watching everyone you care about in this world die, the fountain becomes a curse. But you can always quit drinking from it.

I would never want to live forever, so i think i'll take the money tree. I would be able to help many people if i had a money tree in my back yard, but i bet somebody would try to take it from my back yard.

thomaswhodoubts
06-05-2010, 01:32 PM
I'd take the money tree. They have now a 3-D 'printer' that can 'print' out skin, so, at 43, I'm assuming I'd be able to buy a new body by the time this one was done, although if I took the fountain of youth I'd have to watch all those dear to me die because they wouldn't be rich enough for the medical treatments needed to live longer.

Elf Lover
06-06-2010, 12:28 AM
I would take the money tree you can buy almost anything with money. Even if I don't find a way to live forever I can afford to have a darn good time during the time I am here plus I will be able to leave my money tree and build a legacy for my ancestors. Thus living forever in the memories of my family.

Law
06-06-2010, 07:48 AM
Fountain of Youth.

Live a long time. Sell drinks from the Fountain for gobs of cash. It's win-win.

mrken
06-06-2010, 11:23 AM
Both would be a curse until someone finely succeeds in stealing it form you. Think about it.

I have no desire to be fabulously wealthy or to live forever. But if I had to take one, I would take the water. With unlimited time one could simply gather more and more wealth. Unless one was lazy, or had poor health, again, a curse. As for watching all of your loved ones die, you will do so anyway, until you die.

Blydden
06-12-2010, 07:25 AM
If you would choose the fountain of youth, read the book Tuck Everlasting first.

As for the money tree, here is an Indian Song!
"Only after the last tree has been cut down, Only after the last river has been poisoned, Only after the last fish has been caught, Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten."

Thus, I do not need or want either.
Fountain of Youth: Life sucks. Just get it over with.
Money Tree: Basically makes you a target for burglaries and robberies.

If I HAD to choose one, I'd go with the money tree. Then I'd take a greataxe and chop it down! MWHAHAHAHA!!!!1

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
06-12-2010, 10:11 AM
I'm a Lich so anything that grants immortality is great with me.

templeorder
06-12-2010, 09:29 PM
fountain of youth