PDA

View Full Version : Saga Edition Errata

Cerhob
06-04-2010, 01:51 AM
Hello everyone.

My gaming group and I decided to start playing SWSE a week ago (Finally. I own all the books...) and I've been looking online for the errata. I found a short (5 page) verson but it seems to be missing some of the changes I have read about online, such as the changed to Acrobatic Strike and Force Point Recovery. And seeing as the company-who's-name-shall-not-be-spoken has taken down all their Star Wars information, I can no longer find the official errata on any of the books.

If anyone has the file I would be very thankful if you could post it here or send me a copy.

Thank you so much.

Cerhob

Inquisitor Tremayne
06-05-2010, 02:02 AM
When did you purchase your books? Because the second printing includes ALL the errata and it is well worth purchasing even if you already bought the core book.

Otherwise pm me and I can get it to you.

Also, if you check out, probably the Mess Hall, on WotCs SWRPG boards they will soonish be posting ALL the errata for ALL the books in addition to all the other articles that were on the site.

Cerhob
06-05-2010, 01:36 PM
Oh, I need to get that one. I wonder if I can get it on Amazon as I still need the Unknown Regions. I will also check the mess hall before I PM you.
Thank you.

Inquisitor Tremayne
06-08-2010, 09:32 PM
Cool. I believe the news on the WotC boards is that all the copies Amazon have are the second printings.

DarmandP3
08-08-2010, 11:53 PM
When did you purchase your books? Because the second printing includes ALL the errata and it is well worth purchasing even if you already bought the core book.

Otherwise pm me and I can get it to you.

Also, if you check out, probably the Mess Hall, on WotCs SWRPG boards they will soonish be posting ALL the errata for ALL the books in addition to all the other articles that were on the site.

Do youhave a copy of the eratta that you cand send me? wotc no longes has star wars in their site. DarmandP3@yahoo.com

Inquisitor Tremayne
08-09-2010, 03:13 PM
Sent!

richterbelmont10
08-23-2010, 11:43 AM
Hello everyone.

My gaming group and I decided to start playing SWSE a week ago (Finally. I own all the books...) and I've been looking online for the errata. I found a short (5 page) verson but it seems to be missing some of the changes I have read about online, such as the changed to Acrobatic Strike and Force Point Recovery. And seeing as the company-who's-name-shall-not-be-spoken has taken down all their Star Wars information, I can no longer find the official errata on any of the books.

If anyone has the file I would be very thankful if you could post it here or send me a copy.

Thank you so much.

Cerhob

You can find a copy of all the errata here:

http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75862/24908213/Errata_for_SECR,_SotG,_FUCG,_SV,_CWCG,_KOTOR