PDA

View Full Version : Tie Shan - The Iron Mountain (D&D 4e)

crantastic
05-29-2010, 12:28 AM
Hi there, we're a mature group of players in our late 20's to mid 30's, and need some new players to replace those who've moved away. Game nights are in San Jose (280 & Saratoga Ave), on Thursdays, from 7PM - ?? (never past midnight). We play not more than once a week, and tend to alternate campaigns so none stall out. If you don't have time for both campaigns, we'd still like you for one. We currently have two campaigns:

The first is an ongoing campaign in which the PC's are currently 6th level and has a long campaign arc.
The second is starting in early June, in a Chinese themed world, and will be episodic. More information on this campaign can be found here: Tie Shan Shuo (http://tieshanshuo.forummotion.com/player-characters-f10/party-composition-t20.htm)

saintnuke
07-25-2010, 04:03 PM
Howdy,

My family and I just moved to the area from Pittsburgh, PA. I'm looking for a group to join up with. I'm in the mature range (late 30s) and have played various RPGs since junior high. Do you have any open slots?

Thansk,

Rich

watertorust
09-28-2010, 07:48 PM
Hello I wanted to find a good d&d group. I haven't played for about 15 years because of lots of stuff. But I have finally found some time in my life to start playing. I would like to know if you are still involved in playing and if so is there any openings for me? I am willing to learn since i'm use to 2nd and 1st edition. I don't mind learning new stuff. Let me know what you think.

crantastic
09-30-2010, 03:32 PM
Hi, my group is currently full. I recommend this site, nearbygamers.com,wotc's forums, and game kastle's forums. good luck!