PDA

View Full Version : Well heeelllooo Stumptown!

Zine
02-28-2007, 11:20 PM
Hola people!

I just found the site (via a craigslist posting). Its nice to see other local gamers!

My husband and I live in the 'Couve and game here and in Portland. He is a more seasoned gamer then I, and has created some pretty cool adventures. I on the other hand have only been gaming for around 8 years or so and prefer playing to Gm'ing. Right now we are both players in a newly started campaign.

Anyhow thats enough mumbo jumbo. Nice to meet yas!

Farcaster
02-28-2007, 11:34 PM
Welcome to Pen & Paper Games! We're glad to have you. Feel free to kick off your boots and stick around a while.

By the by, I've been thinking of visiting Vancouver soon. I'll be moving out to Washington next month. Whats it like there - aside from cold, I'd guess. :D And hows the gaming scene there?

Zine
03-01-2007, 06:02 PM
Well Vancouver is actually pretty nice. Its like Portland only without the crowding and most parts of town are only 15 mins away. Of course Portland has more hobby shops, and night life but its okay a quick drive away.

The weather is pretty nice- a bit chilly right now but definitely much warmer then say...Alaska. The winter is perfect for staying inside and warming up with a game and a cup o' warm sake and the summer is perfect for playing on the porch with a cool brew- what more can ya ask for? Oh I guess the fishing and hiking is pretty exceptional too.

As far as the gaming scene- I guess there must be a pretty good one since there are a pretty good number of hobby shops that don't go out of business. Although honestly we don't really know many other gamers outside of our group.

What part of Washington are you moving to?