PDA

View Full Version : Dungeons and Dragons 3.5

insidius
05-24-2010, 03:34 PM
Looking for 3-4 more players for a 3.5 edition campaign starting at levels 1-3. We'll be playing weekly or biweekly (depending on player preference) on the weekends (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday; to be determined by player preference).

I tend towards low-magic, dark fantasy style games. Role-playing encouraged but not required.

Any questions, please contact me. I'd like to start as soon as possible.

18+ only please.

scars_of_carma
05-25-2010, 02:01 AM
won't let me IM you...

gethlives
05-27-2010, 08:26 AM
Are you still looking for players? What is the average age of this group? have you decided if it is a bi-weekly or weekly game and what day your playing?

insidius
05-28-2010, 03:46 AM
Still looking for players, yes. One player is 24 and I am 29.

As far as frequency, it's up to the players involved once we get them :P I'd like to play on a weekend, so Friday evening, Saturday, or Sunday sometime, up to the players, whenever is best for the majority.

Scars, I can't IM you either. Says you're set not to receive IMs or some such.

insidius
06-04-2010, 11:11 AM
Still looking for players.

insidius
06-06-2010, 01:34 PM
Gonna go ahead and close this down. I messaged at least 20 people from this site and didn't even receive a 'no thank you.'

Thanks for looking.

Green Knight
09-24-2014, 01:04 AM
It's possible that those people just don't know they've been contacted. For instance, I'd been PMed by someone asking me if I'd like to join his home game, which was perfect and exactly the sort of thing I would've jumped at without hesitation, but I never received an e-mail notification. It wasn't until I happened to come back to this site four months later that I noticed I had the PM. By then, unfortunately, he never responded so I lost out on the game. :(

If you happen to be running or planning to run a D&D 5E game nowadays, though, please let me know. I live in the Kendall area and I'd very much like to play in a 5E game.

urocyon26
05-10-2015, 11:12 AM
i recently back in miami and am looking for a group. If you guys are still active please let me know