PDA

View Full Version : 4e Scales of War (modified)

Dragon_wolf
05-19-2010, 03:11 PM
The day is warm and bright, a beautiful morning just days before the spring solstice. The odd cloud dots the otherwise clear blue sky, and the drone of insects hard at work is just enough to set your mind wandering again. The clatter of a cart going by startles you back to reality as you head into the market on your usual business of the morning.
Suddenly the air is split with the clatter of galloping hooves on the cobbled main road of town. You turn just in time to see a dwarf on horseback heading into the market area as fast as his lathered mount can carry him. Hauling back on the reins like he is attempting to stop a charging warforged, he forces the horse nearly onto its’ rump before mount and rider come to a stop infront of the One-eyed Goblin Inn.
Leaping off, the dwarf, whom you can now see wears the traditional livery of the king’s heralds. Knowing that something important is up, you hurry to hear what he has to say. Most of the rest of the town seems to have the same idea, and you find quite a crowd gathering. As you look around, you see one of the stable boys from the inn leading the horse toward the stables. It looks tired, and glistens with sweat.
When it seems that most of the crowd is gathered, The Dwarf steps onto the top steps of the inn, and announces.
“WAR IS UPON US!” A murmuring rises in the crowd, causing the dwarf to pause. (Or was it simply for dramatic effect?). “THE CITY OF OVERLOOK REQUESTS YOUR AID. ORCS, OGRES AND TROLLS FROM THE WEST SEEK TO PASS THROUGH THE STONEHOME MOUNTAINS TO INVADE OUR LOVELY VALLEY. BORDRIN’S WATCH STILL STANDS BETWEEN YOU AND THE INVADERS, BUT THEIR NUMBERS GROW DAILY. OVERLOOK IS SEEKING HEARTY ADVENTURERS TO BOLSTER OUR RANKS AND COMPLETE SPECIAL MISSIONS IN DEFENSE OF THE VALE. PAY WILL BE GENEROUS, FOOD PLENTIFUL AND ADVENTURE TO LAST A LIFETIME. ANY WHO WISH TO JOIN MAY REPORT TO ME BEFORE I LEAVE IN TWO HOURS.”

So saying he turns and strides into the inn. A few moments later, you see a young woman whom you recognize as Meagan Swiftblade, an adventurous local lady a little older than you head up to the inn door. She is accompanied by a strange looking little gnome and a broad chested graying dwarf, carrying a heavy headed warhammer. She stops just outside the door and speaks to the other two for a moment before heading inside alone. The dwarf and gnome head toward the stables when the gnome stops for a moment to collect a grey and black raccoon from the shadows of a windowsill.

This is your opportunity. Adventure awaits. Do you dare ride to the rescue of Overlook not knowing what may lie ahead?

This is the beginning of “The Scales of War” adventure path, an adventure campaign for 4 to 6 players beginning at level 1 and rising to level 30. I am looking for 3 to 4 players who are willing to commit to a long term campaign, who aren’t afraid to get their characters dirty, bloody and somewhat battered in defense of their homeland and in search of glory treasure and unbelievable rewards.

Games will be Tuesday from 6pm to 10pm Pacific Time (that’s 9pm to 1am Eastern). Times may vary slightly, day of the week is not set in stone and could be changed depending on players needs (Monday, Wednesday and Sunday are not possible), and if all players agree we could add a second day to the schedule.

Any race and class available in a published work is acceptable for this game (Beta Test Races and Classes are subject to approval and only if you can give me a good reason and background for the character).

Characters may choose background from the General or Scales of War lists. I also require a written background for the characters which should include information on parents and siblings, enemies, allies and friends, motivations for adventuring, and a write up of your immediate reaction to the announcement. I have no trouble with cooperative background writing, and actually encourage it.

The main goal here is to have fun, please feel free to make your character as creative as you wish. You will begin at 1st level and have 450 gp with which to buy equipment and / or experience points (1gp buys 1xp). So you could purchase a low level magic item, some potions etc. Nothing above 5th level may be purchased. If you purchase experience points explain how you obtained your experience. If your background includes a lot of experience I expect to see that reflected in your xp total.

A wish list is not required but highly recommended, and may only come out of currently published works.

panther553212
05-20-2010, 06:44 PM
The day is warm and bright, a beautiful morning just days before the spring solstice. The odd cloud dots the otherwise clear blue sky, and the drone of insects hard at work is just enough to set your mind wandering again. The clatter of a cart going by startles you back to reality as you head into the market on your usual business of the morning.
Suddenly the air is split with the clatter of galloping hooves on the cobbled main road of town. You turn just in time to see a dwarf on horseback heading into the market area as fast as his lathered mount can carry him. Hauling back on the reins like he is attempting to stop a charging warforged, he forces the horse nearly onto its’ rump before mount and rider come to a stop infront of the One-eyed Goblin Inn.
Leaping off, the dwarf, whom you can now see wears the traditional livery of the king’s heralds. Knowing that something important is up, you hurry to hear what he has to say. Most of the rest of the town seems to have the same idea, and you find quite a crowd gathering. As you look around, you see one of the stable boys from the inn leading the horse toward the stables. It looks tired, and glistens with sweat.
When it seems that most of the crowd is gathered, The Dwarf steps onto the top steps of the inn, and announces.
“WAR IS UPON US!” A murmuring rises in the crowd, causing the dwarf to pause. (Or was it simply for dramatic effect?). “THE CITY OF OVERLOOK REQUESTS YOUR AID. ORCS, OGRES AND TROLLS FROM THE WEST SEEK TO PASS THROUGH THE STONEHOME MOUNTAINS TO INVADE OUR LOVELY VALLEY. BORDRIN’S WATCH STILL STANDS BETWEEN YOU AND THE INVADERS, BUT THEIR NUMBERS GROW DAILY. OVERLOOK IS SEEKING HEARTY ADVENTURERS TO BOLSTER OUR RANKS AND COMPLETE SPECIAL MISSIONS IN DEFENSE OF THE VALE. PAY WILL BE GENEROUS, FOOD PLENTIFUL AND ADVENTURE TO LAST A LIFETIME. ANY WHO WISH TO JOIN MAY REPORT TO ME BEFORE I LEAVE IN TWO HOURS.”

So saying he turns and strides into the inn. A few moments later, you see a young woman whom you recognize as Meagan Swiftblade, an adventurous local lady a little older than you head up to the inn door. She is accompanied by a strange looking little gnome and a broad chested graying dwarf, carrying a heavy headed warhammer. She stops just outside the door and speaks to the other two for a moment before heading inside alone. The dwarf and gnome head toward the stables when the gnome stops for a moment to collect a grey and black raccoon from the shadows of a windowsill.

This is your opportunity. Adventure awaits. Do you dare ride to the rescue of Overlook not knowing what may lie ahead?

This is the beginning of “The Scales of War” adventure path, an adventure campaign for 4 to 6 players beginning at level 1 and rising to level 30. I am looking for 3 to 4 players who are willing to commit to a long term campaign, who aren’t afraid to get their characters dirty, bloody and somewhat battered in defense of their homeland and in search of glory treasure and unbelievable rewards.

Games will be Tuesday from 6pm to 10pm Pacific Time (that’s 9pm to 1am Eastern). Times may vary slightly, day of the week is not set in stone and could be changed depending on players needs (Monday, Wednesday and Sunday are not possible), and if all players agree we could add a second day to the schedule.

Any race and class available in a published work is acceptable for this game (Beta Test Races and Classes are subject to approval and only if you can give me a good reason and background for the character).

Characters may choose background from the General or Scales of War lists. I also require a written background for the characters which should include information on parents and siblings, enemies, allies and friends, motivations for adventuring, and a write up of your immediate reaction to the announcement. I have no trouble with cooperative background writing, and actually encourage it.

The main goal here is to have fun, please feel free to make your character as creative as you wish. You will begin at 1st level and have 450 gp with which to buy equipment and / or experience points (1gp buys 1xp). So you could purchase a low level magic item, some potions etc. Nothing above 5th level may be purchased. If you purchase experience points explain how you obtained your experience. If your background includes a lot of experience I expect to see that reflected in your xp total.

A wish list is not required but highly recommended, and may only come out of currently published works.

I would be interested in this other than I don't care much for buying xp with gold as I prefer everyone stay at the same xp amount for balance purposes.

Dragon_wolf
05-21-2010, 12:26 AM
You don't have to buy xp with the gold, I've alloted it because sometimes depending on the character there just isn't anything you want to buy with the gold, and I just can't see some of the backgrounds working really well with no XP. For example Scales of War Background: Haunted Vetran - how can you be a vetran of battle with no experience? or Officer who came out of Retirement. How did you make officer and retire without earning some experience? Anyway, just my justification.

Honestly after you reach level 3, even if you spent all 450gp on xp, it's not going to make a significant difference. And I personally don't believe such a small amount of experience will throw the game out of balance in any more than 1 character reaching 3rd level with 1 level 1 magic item and someone else in the party reaching 3rd with 1 level 6 magic item. (which if you go by the 4e magic distribution rules that is exactly what will happen). But I think most people will spend the gold as gold instead of as XP. (The two players I have so far have not bought any XP). I left it as an option for people like me who may want to justify the experience they have by actually having experience (and hey, if you buy experience you certainly aren't buying that +1 longsword, or that restful bedroll, or tracker's eye).

You are welcome to join if you wish.

doerrtea
05-21-2010, 04:29 AM
Can't wait to play! Hope we get a few more people from here!

You guys have no idea! He's a great DnD and helped me learn the entire game in like 2 sessions or less! but I'm quick like that ;0)
Anyway, join up! I'll either be playing the mysterious shadow rogue, Noir, a Shadar-Kai hand crossbow wielding version of Clive Owen in Shoot em' Up meets mysterious fantasy era type character!

OR! I'm also thinking of a Dwarf, either Artificer or Shaman, both straying away from a typical dwarf warrior, but still logical dwarf roles!

doerrtea
05-22-2010, 02:35 AM
Still no takers?! Hmm, what else must we offer? Cookies?!

Skype is great, were all real friendly and the like! I promise the singe marks from his fireball are not as bad as you might think.

doerrtea
05-23-2010, 02:19 AM
Bump! Need players. By the way, anyone else listen to DnD_PA_Episodes? I don't know what it is actually called, but thats the file name!

Linken
05-23-2010, 01:11 PM
I am interested in playing, i have an idea for a dragonborn fighter character, dont know what im going to do for background though.

panther553212
05-23-2010, 02:29 PM
I'm interested in this the only problem is I am out of town from June 21 to July 23rd and then again from like August 3rd-8th and I don't know if I could make it those weeks or not.

doerrtea
05-23-2010, 02:48 PM
I am interested in playing, i have an idea for a dragonborn fighter character, dont know what im going to do for background though.

We'd love to have you. I'm still working on the background for my characters, but the best part is, your whole character bio doesn't have to be full. You could be a dragonborn fighter adventuring to try and understand yourself, discover who you are. :) DnD rules~!

If your 100% interested add me and dragon wolf on skype. I'm doerrtea, he's was.dragon.land

I'm interested in this the only problem is I am out of town from June 21 to July 23rd and then again from like August 3rd-8th and I don't know if I could make it those weeks or not.

If your still interested in playing, and besides those dates will make the game days then I'm sure we can think of an excuse for your character to take a break, or we could play him for you, both are reasonable. We wouldn't want you to miss out on an epic adventure just cause life gets in the way.

Linken
05-23-2010, 04:31 PM
k added both Skype names, thinking about background having to do with my characters family honor being desecrated falsely and him trying to redeem his family or my other idea is that my character has amnesia and is trying to remember who he was, he only knows his name

Dragon_wolf
05-23-2010, 06:05 PM
Panther: If you are really interested we will work around your being away. I'd love to have you join us. Feel free to add Matt and I on skype at any time. PM me here or on Skype with your character ideas, and if you and Linken are both joining I have enough to get started.

Linken, welcome, I've got you on Skype, and We are definitely moving in the right direction to have a game started soon. Build your character, do what you can with background. Matt and I both have lots of ideas on backgrounds, so feel free to pick our brains any time.

If everyone can have their character to me by Tuesday I will open up maptools to get us going on making the maptools character macros etc. This tuesday will be a get to know you session with little or no actual game play, but having Skype and Maptools going so we can get characters etc. together for the game.

Linken
05-23-2010, 09:11 PM
Linken

Level 1 Dragonborn Fighter

Initiative: +0
Senses: Perception +1; Low-Light Vision
HP 28; Bloodied 14
AC 18; Fortitude 16; Reflex 11; Will 10
Healing Surges: 10 per day, recovers 7 hp.
Speed 5

Basic Attacks: melee +4; ranged +0
Attacks: Longsword +8 melee (1d8)

At-Will Powers: Cleave, Reaping Strike
Encounter Powers: Passing Attack, Dragon Breath [racial]
Daily Powers: Villain's Menace

Alignment: Unaligned
Languages: Common, Draconic

Skills: Acrobatics +0, Arcana -2, Athletics* +9, Bluff +0, Diplomacy +0, Dungeoneering +0, Endurance* +6, Heal +0, History +0, Insight +0, Intimidate +2, Nature +0, Perception +1, Religion -2, Stealth +0, Streetwise* +5, Thievery +0.
*indicates trained skills

Abilities: Str 18 (+4); Dex 12 (+1); Con 15 (+2); Int 11 (+0); Wis 11 (+0); Cha 13 (+1)

Feats: Dragonborn Senses
Racial Abilities: Dragonborn Fury, Draconic Heritage, Dragon Breath [lightning, STR]

Class Abilities: Combat Challenge, Combat Superiority, Fighter Weapon Talent [One-handed weapons]
Gear: Scale armor, Light shield, Longsword, backpack, bedroll, flint and steel, belt pouch, trail rations (10 days), hempen rope (50 ft.), sunrods (2), waterskin, 20 gp

Linken awoke next to a flowing river with a rodent gnawing at his leg, as he shooed it away he tried to remember how he got next to a river. As he tried to remember, he couldn't remember how or where he was, only his name. As he looked around himself, he saw a shield and longsword laying next to where he was. He assumed they were his so he picked them up and realized that there was a crest on both the outside of the shield and on the hilt of the sword with the words "Honor is the way of the warrior. Again assuming that that was his family crest he had a slight vision of what he assumed was his past. He saw himself being shooed from a town, and attacked by bandits. He then realized what must be done. He must attempt to recover his memory to unlock who he was before.

Hope that was a good enough background, first real time making one up:biggrin:

doerrtea
05-24-2010, 01:35 AM
Excellent! Our first character! So, you woke up near the One-Eyed Goblin Inn I take it? And have taken refuge there? Just asking questions :) I find questions help develop answers and thats all a background is. Answers to questions about your character. :)

Linken
05-24-2010, 02:41 PM
Taking refuge at the One-Eyed Goblin Inn sounds good, also background edit: As Linken had his vision, he saw that he was being tossed out of the town that he assumed was his home town.

Dragon_wolf
05-24-2010, 05:26 PM
Looks good Linken, now we just have to wait for the others... Hint hint!

Linken
05-24-2010, 06:10 PM
HURRY UP EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!, sorry i can be impatient:biggrin:

stclaws
05-24-2010, 07:54 PM
I'm interested in it, my only problem will be that i am new to maptools and skype. I'll post later today with more info.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Well, got back a little faster then i thought i would. I'm interested in trying out a githzerai monk. Would be a little wierd to put him into a city, but i believe its do-able. For the most part, i have a build ready.

Edit: Nvm, after re-reading the backstory, I could of been from a monastery from the mountains, sent on an errand to collect some necessities when I heard the call.

Dragon_wolf
05-24-2010, 09:42 PM
stclaws: I may already have 6 players... I'd love to have you in, but have to wait on word from Panther and one other player before I can say 100% yes. But if you can get me your character concept then I would be inclined to give you the go ahead. Don't worry about MT experience or Skype it's easy, and those of us that know our way around are more than willing to help you out.

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Officially I have 2 characters, 3 concepts and two potential players. When I have 6 characters the game will be on. However, I have enough to begin with. I will open Maptools at 6pm PDT (9pm EDT) tomorrow. for those that are on skype I will give you my link information. And we can go from there. I do need to see characters though before you begin.

stclaws
05-24-2010, 10:45 PM
Well, may not be used in this campaign, but i have the Monk already built, if not for this game, then for a later one.

Falth

Level 1 Githzerai Monk

Initiative: +6
Senses: Perception +9, Insight +9
HP 23; Bloodied 11
AC 16; Fortitude 13; Reflex 15; Will 15;
Healing Surges: 7 per day, recovers 5
Speed 6

Basic Attacks: Melee: +1, Ranged + 4
Attacks: Unarmed +4 (1d8), Shuriken + 7 (1d4)

At-Will Powers: Centered Flurry of Blows, Crane's Wings, Five Storms
Encounter Powers: Iron Mind [racial], Open the Gate of Battle
Daily Powers: Masterful Spiral

Alignment: Lawful Good
Languages: Common, Deep Speech

Skills: Acrobatics* +11, Arcana +0, Athletics* +7, Bluff -1, Diplomacy -1, Dungeoneering +4, Endurance +0, Heal +4, History +0, Insight* +9, Intimidate -1, Nature +4, Perception* +9, Religion +0, Stealth +4, Streetwise -1, Thievery +4 (* trained skills)

Abilities: Str 13 (+1) Dex:18 (+4) Con:11 (+0) Int:10 (+0) Wis:18 (+4) Cha:8 (-1)

Feats: Alhahn's Mindful Relocation
Racial Abilites: Danger Sense, Defended Mind, Shifting Fortunes

Class Abilities: Monastic Tradition (Centered Breath), Unarmed Combat, Unarmored Defense
Gear: Magic Ki Focus +1, Backpack, Bedroll, Flint and steel, Belt Pouch, Trail rations (10 days), Hempen rope (50 ft), 2 Sunrods, Waterskin, 15 Shuriken, Cloth Armor, 72 GP

Falth was a monk of the Tranquil Monastery, deep in the Stonehome Mountains, when it was attacked by the horde of orcs and trolls. He, seeing defeated inevitable, retreated to a nearby village to recover. It was then that he saw a dwarf rider heading toward the One-eyed Goblin Inn, so he went to investigate... hoping for a chance for revenge.

panther553212
05-24-2010, 10:53 PM
I have a Dragonborn Sorcerer created can you PM me an email address so I can send it to you to take a look at?

Dragon_wolf
05-25-2010, 12:23 AM
Alright, Panther, character looks good, welcome aboard
StClaw I will expand the party to allow 7 characters. I would like to see a bit of expansion to the background though - how did you get to this plane to begin with, Why this monastery etc. Otherwise looks good. Welcome aboard. When you get skype downloaded add me and we will get you connected to everyone (eventually).

If everyone can make it tomorrow 6pm PDT that would be great!

Dragon_wolf
05-25-2010, 08:48 AM
Alright, so apparently I lied. It seems there have been promises made, and we will have 8. I will do my best to keep combat from bogging down too much, and the framework I will be using should help speed these things up. I am experienced enough as a DM that I will be able to keep things in balance, and on the bright side, now my army really will look like an army!

stclaws
05-25-2010, 12:05 PM
Whoops, had a wrong Init, fixed post

Dragon_wolf
05-25-2010, 02:59 PM
So I've been thinking... (dangerous past time I know).

We have three options here.
1 Either we play with 8 (which is no problem, but some things like combat could drag because of it),
2 I am willing to DM twice a week, and we can divide into two groups of 4-5 and put a second game on either Thursday or Friday evening, same time same place.
3 I have this second Adventure Path War of the Burning Sky that I would be more than willing to run on a separate (like Thursday/Friday) day and a couple of you could transfer to that game.

All three work for me. I definitely will DM with 8 I've done it before and know it can work, and with this framework a lot of the tedious things are already taken care of. I also am going to add 1 more night a week to my DMing schedule whether it's to play two nights with this game, two separate campaigns of the same thing or two separate games. Whatever we do I just want to make sure everyone has fun.

Thoughts please.

stclaws
05-25-2010, 03:10 PM
I don't care which we do

yukonhorror
05-25-2010, 03:35 PM
when on friday would you play??

Linken
05-25-2010, 04:01 PM
I have opinions for both ideas, plus my own idea if thats fine. On one big party, it would be fun but for some people like me on the east coast, it might drag on too late, as for seperate parties of 4-5 players, it would be fun but combat would be more challenging, if not deadly. As for my own idea, what if there were 2 campaigns that intertwine at some point, so both concepts are used (just an idea)

Trihn
05-25-2010, 04:17 PM
or wait to see who drops out in the first couple weeks... the odds say we'll be down to a more reasonable number shortly. if the campaign is still unmanageable after 3-4 weeks take a look at solutions?

doerrtea
05-25-2010, 04:22 PM
This is all my fault please do forgive. I fear I was born to make Shawn's days interesting.

Linken, me and my friends are all east coast. And most of the games are going to be runnin' past midnight most likely.

As far as which I'd like. I'd like any of these ideas. I'm down for playing 2 days a week either way. Be it this game with 8 twice a week, or 2 different games (that is if nobody minds I play both). I'm not sure what my friends will say to a second game day this week, but all this stuff can get figured out tonight. Hopefully if we get our tokens and intro's and what not done we can get a little play in so that people can decide if there going to stick with it or not.

Anyway! EXcited, my Dwarven Runepriest is ready to lead us into great victory. Does everyone have the characters there playing made then? I believe my one friend is a Revenant Assasin, one is making some sort of ranged fighter (not sure which class or anything yet, probably something martial thou, he also mentioned possibly a cleric), and my last friend is sorta undecided, but were going to decide when he gets here early.

stclaws
05-25-2010, 04:47 PM
Btw,Dragon, you may want to update the thread, to show that the players are possibly full.

Dragon_wolf
05-25-2010, 07:57 PM
when on friday would you play??

Probably around the same time as now 6pm to 10pm pacific. Maybe a little later.

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Btw,Dragon, you may want to update the thread, to show that the players are possibly full.

Totally, as soon as I remember how to update it!

yukonhorror
05-26-2010, 08:04 AM
Probably around the same time as now 6pm to 10pm pacific. Maybe a little later.

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Totally, as soon as I remember how to update it!

you "edit" your first post. As for that time.... Still a bit late for me. Have fun though.

Linken
05-26-2010, 11:14 AM
sorry couldnt make the first seesio, will make next for sure though

Honez
05-26-2010, 06:44 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to stop in and say what's up.

Sounds like I missed the boat, but even if I can't play I would be happy to stick around in order to help out where I can with extra content *wink wink*

Talk to ya'll soon! Excited to see the characters.

Dragon_wolf
05-27-2010, 08:18 AM
you "edit" your first post. As for that time.... Still a bit late for me. Have fun though.

Thanks, I knew it was something simple like that. Weekdays I can't start any earlier. Have to see about weekends in the fall.

Keep in touch Yukon...at some point I'll get you into a game!

---------- Post added at 05:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 AM ----------

Hey guys, just wanted to stop in and say what's up.

Sounds like I missed the boat, but even if I can't play I would be happy to stick around in order to help out where I can with extra content *wink wink*

Talk to ya'll soon! Excited to see the characters.

Hey Jeremy, blame Matt... he keeps dragging his friends into the game! If you want to go ahead and make a character, if someone drops, you'll be first on the list for replacement. I may start something new for Thursday or Friday night, I'll let you know soon.

doerrtea
05-27-2010, 02:54 PM
I would be happy to stick around in order to help out where I can with extra content *wink wink*

This is a good idea!
Plus, I'm sure if we have someone who needs caught you could....

stclaws
05-28-2010, 05:13 PM
ok, i got the swordmage ready. Just need to get together dragon to make it in the maptools.

Dragon_wolf
05-28-2010, 09:54 PM
Sure let me know what evening is good for you. Not sure I am available during the day this weekend, but definitely evenings should work

stclaws
06-02-2010, 09:48 PM
ok, did we ever decide on multiple days? I'm sorry for not making this one, but im set for every other one.

Dragon_wolf
06-03-2010, 08:00 AM
Not yet. I wanted to make sure we had our players more or less set, and see if I needed to make just a separate game first.

We can discuss multiple nights since it seems we will have 7 players in this game.

Options:
1. 2 nights same game.
2. 2 nights two different games.
3. 2 nights Tuesday SOW, other night one shot games (others could even DM)

Options for the second night are:
Thursday or Sunday
Thursday start time would be 6 or 7 pm (9 or 10 edt)
Sunday I could start as early as 4pm (7 edt)

Let me know your thoughts (everyone)

Trihn
06-04-2010, 05:19 PM
I'll have more availability on Thursday Sundays tend to go to family. I like the first two options.

stclaws
06-05-2010, 11:03 AM
Im up for Thursdays as well, and do like the top 2 options.

doerrtea
06-06-2010, 01:31 PM
I'm really down for either day. I could do another game (more character making is always fun). I propose forgotten realms or Burning Sky lol or one game 1 nights works to. More action for Grim to enjoy.

Honez
06-09-2010, 07:06 PM
I can do both Tues and Thurs night. Same game two nights a week would be a good time, as long as having two sessions so close together is not too much of a burden.

Dragon_wolf
09-07-2010, 10:19 PM
So we've had a couple drop outs from our game and a couple that are just not showing. In that vein I am looking for 2 more players to join.

Characters will be 4th level.
Games are Tuesday 9pm to 1am Eastern.
If you are interested PM me or post here and let me know what you are thinking of

yukonhorror
09-08-2010, 07:47 AM
still tuesday? grrr.... If only I didn't need to be awake at 7 am (when Aurora wakes up normally). Good luck.

Off topic:

If you want to see a picture of her, click on link in signature, search for Aurora in hampton, and vote!

Dragon_wolf
09-09-2010, 07:48 AM
Yeah, unfortunately my weekends are total chaos right now, and will be for a few more months at least.

Wow you're lucky latest my daughter would sleep in is 6am. Can't get that link in Canada btw.

Hearse
09-10-2010, 03:14 AM
When you accept more players,hit me up.

Dragon_wolf
09-11-2010, 09:14 AM
Looks like we're full again!

neurokshinobi
04-02-2011, 06:57 PM
Hey there, I see that it's full at the moment, but if a slot opens up, pop me on aim or skype (neurokshinobi for both).

The character I'd like to run is a Monk-Ranger Hybrid. If that's not cool, I also have an Eladrin polearm fighter, and a few others (A lot actually, a lot of built characters. xD)

Have fun!