PDA

View Full Version : Used gaming books/supplies

purestrainhuman
05-19-2010, 02:47 PM
I looked through the threads and didn't see anything about this, but if there was my apologies for the clutter. I've been down here now for almost 2 years, and just realized that I haven't seen anyplace with a good solid used rpg inventory. Best I've seen was the NW Highway Half Price Books, and even that was pretty shoddy - maybe one bookcase? Maybe I was just spoiled by my hometown in upstate New York that had an entire corner of their store jam packed with a half ton of used rpg books, supplies, etc.? Is there anyplace that fits the description? Or any other moderately stocked stores around the area? I'm in Irving, but I'm more than happy to make a trip out of it if necessary?

Thanks!

talysian
05-19-2010, 06:17 PM
As far as I know that's pretty much the best place for used stuff. Game Chest once and a while has a gem.. but it has even less inventory then HPB NW

wbrandel
05-20-2010, 12:50 PM
As far as I know that's pretty much the best place for used stuff. Game Chest once and a while has a gem.. but it has even less inventory then HPB NW

That about sums it up. HPB @ Northwest used to have 3 or 4 shelves full but they have whittled it down over the last couple of years. Every now and then Madness comics and games will have older RPGs. They are at parker and custer in plano.