PDA

View Full Version : New Player Looking for a Game.

WarLokk
05-19-2010, 02:38 PM
Hello everyone! I'm new around here and am looking for a good play by post that might be starting up soon (or at least open to a new player). I have been gaming for the past 10 years and am no stranger to learning games. That said :

Anyone doing any play by post games using Fantasy Craft? I hear lots of good things about it being a great alternative to the standard 3.5 & Pathfinder rules.

Also I would be interested in playing any game over Google Wave. The potential I have read about there seems like it can take the play-by-post format a little further. I have some great articles on the subject if anyone is interested.

So I would be open for pretty much anything. nWoD, Fantasy (any system really), Cthulhu. Doesn't need to use Wave either. I just want to get back into doing something creative and I have heard this community is great for games.

If you have some room in a game drop me a line.

--WarLokk

vendettion
06-29-2010, 11:40 AM
Hello everyone! I'm new around here and am looking for a good play by post that might be starting up soon (or at least open to a new player). I have been gaming for the past 10 years and am no stranger to learning games. That said :

Anyone doing any play by post games using Fantasy Craft? I hear lots of good things about it being a great alternative to the standard 3.5 & Pathfinder rules.

Also I would be interested in playing any game over Google Wave. The potential I have read about there seems like it can take the play-by-post format a little further. I have some great articles on the subject if anyone is interested.

So I would be open for pretty much anything. nWoD, Fantasy (any system really), Cthulhu. Doesn't need to use Wave either. I just want to get back into doing something creative and I have heard this community is great for games.

If you have some room in a game drop me a line.

--WarLokk
im making a rifts game you could play that.

WarLokk
08-28-2010, 05:26 PM
Anybody have any play by posts that are going to be starting up?

SDJThorin
08-28-2010, 06:33 PM
Would you be into a Cyberpunk/Mad Max style game?

vendettion
08-29-2010, 02:03 PM
i would my rifts game is canceled so im been bored

WarLokk
08-30-2010, 03:34 PM
Of course, do you have some more details on the setting / game ?

SDJThorin
08-30-2010, 10:55 PM
Yep, check out: http://cp2268.wyldeside.com/

If you're interested, fill out our Runner Audition Form