PDA

View Full Version : Seattle/Eastside group forming

kreegan
05-18-2010, 01:29 PM
Hey all,

I am working on getting a new gaming group on the Eastside (Issaquah/Sammamish/Redmond/Bellevue/etc) of Seattle going. I have a couple of people interested so far, and would like to add 1-3 more. Games being discussed right now include Midnight using either Savage Worlds or Reign/ORE, GURPS Fantasy, 3:16, Star Wars d6, Call of Cthulhu/Delta Green using the Nemesis or Realms of Cthulhu rules, and possibly others. Games will most likely be hosted at my place in Issaquah. Weekends during the day seems to be the best option for time so far.

The main things I'm looking for in players are a willingness and ability to show up for a regular weekly game, a desire to play systems that aren't D&D, maturity, and a desire to have fun and contribute to a good story.

If this sounds like something interesting to you, please send me a PM here or you can email me at rharkrader@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Rich;)

kreegan
05-23-2010, 09:57 PM
Bumpity! We have 4 total players. 1 or 2 more would round things out nicely. Right now the plan is to play every Saturday from 12-5. PM or email if you're interested. Thanks!

Rich;)

The_Fixer
11-03-2011, 10:11 PM
If your group plays D&D 3.5 I might be interested in joining